Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation Anarchy  (Read 1117 times)

cpt.Hawkeyez

Operation Anarchy
« on: 26 Jan 2003, 00:07:52 »
Just an Idea I wanted to expand on which once there is enough feedback I hope to construct a mission which demonstrates the principles of anarchy please post all feedback on this Idea here.

cpt.Hawkeyez

Re:Operation Anarchy
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2003, 00:11:20 »
When I meant feedback I meant any story Ideas anyone has hopefully this topic will grow huge and the mission will be a huge hit not only fun to play but make people think about the system in place today.

CymPaTheeY

O Neil

« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2003, 06:26:12 »
Hey

Prob won't be big, but I know what you mean. Like the movie "Braveheart" it's really situated around the "David & Gallieth" Story.

Umm.....it's a hard background. You could make it that you in a  platoon or something, working for this dictator, building stuff, or defending or something like that. But you find out that he is doing something secret (I dunno) and you have to stop it.
Prob is, that he's got army on his side.

Dunno, just a suggestion.

O Neil

PS: I don't know, ok?! ;)

Phantom

« Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2003, 03:12:10 »
aah...
Anarchy is a way to govern a state, or to be more correct, not to. So if it's anarchy, the military forces around would probably take shape in the way of Warlords and such, people would take what they wanted by force and have their own little communities, so maybe something to do with warlords? maybe your trying to establish a government?

O Neil

« Reply #4 on: 06 Feb 2003, 05:54:17 »
........yes, I knew that  ;)