Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WW2Team inspired new packs  (Read 3790 times)

FOLGORE

WW2Team inspired new packs
« on: 17 Jan 2003, 02:38:22 »
as I said in the other topic here they are the first germans para!!
What do you think??
help needed!!
Balck Magic where are you??

http://uploads.the-spectrum.org/Germansflash.jpg

At.St Walker are you alive?
P.s.
i know that they have the same face but I can't apply the random faces to them and the flaschj. with camo has got now a different helmet colour now so I knoe that they aren't perfect..I hope you like the parachutes on the front and on the back :)
Made in 2hours
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2003, 02:44:34 by FOLGORE »

BoNeCoLLeCToR

Re:WW2Team inspired new packs
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2003, 04:06:45 »
Hey Folgore nice too see you again m8  ;)
Looks good back in tha busines 8)
I know you will do it fine in the WWIIEC Team

pertti49

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2003, 04:10:56 »
Great work dood!! :D little helmet shape and texture fixing and that that
greetings:pertti49

Black Magic

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2003, 06:12:02 »
Hey Folgore. I recieved your addon and tried it out and it wasn't bad, but now I see this and am VERY impressed. I can't confirm you're place on the team yet, gotta talk to the leader, but without a doubt you have great potential and we at WWIIEC love that. :o

As for randomising faces, that can be done by reading over a tutorial by SelectThis I think which is on these forums. 8)

I'll put these up on our new site to, www.ww2ecteam.com . :)

FOLGORE

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jan 2003, 11:25:42 »
Ok thanks guys later   something new will come :) stay tuned.
Please someone can apply that random faces..I can't do it beleive me.
I need a soldier only one with random faces  and then i 'll can continue with the germans.

Black Magic the soldier you received was reallly old one and it wasn't so good.
I'll send to you a new pbo could you add that random face on it???

At.St_Walker

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jan 2003, 00:08:54 »
as I said in the other topic here they are the first germans para!!
What do you think??

:o Great work !

help needed!!

A Fg42 for this men  :D Ok i try :)

At.St Walker are you alive?

Ready for combat, sir !

Black Magic

« Reply #6 on: 18 Jan 2003, 00:33:37 »
Ok Folgore my man, Vibes, addon team leader of WWIIEC and creator of all those great tanks saw your work and he seemed to like it as much as me so I've got the go ahead to ask you onto the team. So if you want in, check out the new forums and site at www.ww2ecteam.com or MSN messenger me at mohan.j@email.com 8)

FOLGORE

« Reply #7 on: 18 Jan 2003, 01:23:36 »
Ok I am with you guys!!
I just finished the two paras and also the basic geman werm. private.
I need help only for the random faces.
Balck magic send to me the old addon you received from me with apllyied the random f. and I'll send to the ww2ec the pbo's  so you mates will add to them better hlemets and historical accurated accessories to them.
A coder also should help me with replacing this new p3ds to the old ww2team config.cpp for the new   packs  versions.

little pic of the "german wermacht grey private"will come  

FOLGORE

« Reply #8 on: 18 Jan 2003, 02:57:54 »
as promised here is the new screenshoot :)
Comments are appreciated...

http://uploads.the-spectrum.org/germansww2t.jpg

p.s.
nothing new added with oxygen I modifyed only the old  demo russian p3d model.

I am going to sleep  zz..z..z. zzzz....bye

Black Magic

« Reply #9 on: 18 Jan 2003, 06:31:32 »
I don't know how to do random faces but I'm sure someone on the mod team can help you. Try posting on our forums for that. The Wehrm needs a little bit of work in the equipment department, otherwise looks alright. :)

Anyways, maybe you can help me out. I have almost finished my Winter Wehrms with textures and all but I've decided to give the medic an OFP West soldier bag at his back. Do you think you could do this for me and make a texture template? :-\

FOLGORE

« Reply #10 on: 19 Jan 2003, 02:49:28 »
I know how to put new stuff to the model but i can't texture them...If the bag is already ingame ( in the demo) i can surely add it to your model if not I can try to use the rollbed to simulate a bag with red cross ecc...
Anyway I could help you with the mud textures and other details to the already ingame textures..i love that winter german packs but too white ...
and no shadows on the uniform and no stretched shape...I hope you understood what I am trying to say ...
send them to me And I'll try to make them bette looking even if I already like em as they are now :)

Black Magic

« Reply #11 on: 19 Jan 2003, 05:41:17 »
Ok Folgore, just so you know, it's a work in progress and I have changed it alot since my last post. Things like shadows, dirt and wrinkles have been added now. Anyways, no need for those model fixes anymore, but I've thought up a new idea and just maybe you can help me. 8)

This is going to sound odd, but how good are you at modelling hats and helmets etc? Well anyways, Indians were recruited into the Wehrmacht division and were given duties in Bastogne and Russia. What I want to do is, just for a little bit of a bonus in the pack, make one model extra of a K98 soldier with a turban (the head wrap that Indians and other cultures wear). All you'd need do add it to the model. Anyways, tell me if you can. Cya! ;D

FOLGORE

« Reply #12 on: 19 Jan 2003, 13:59:12 »
Indians in the whermacht???
well I could apply your textures to a 3d model with a turban that i downloaded weeks ago but  I 'll remodel  it if you like .
the indian truban is quite complictaed to reproduce but ' ill  try to make good textures to simulate the circular turban.
send me an email:)

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
« Reply #13 on: 20 Jan 2003, 16:23:35 »
Wasn't there an islamic Waffen SS Divisioion in 1945 as well? With Fezes? I think turbans is a really good idea, it'll be a real suprise bonus addon, and in a Campaign, I can devote an entire cutscene to it.

FOLGORE

« Last Edit: 26 Jan 2003, 20:38:21 by FOLGORE »