Author Topic: BM-21  (Read 11633 times)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
Re:BM-21
« Reply #60 on: 31 Aug 2002, 14:55:48 »
oooh Evis - so this is what youve been working on...

:wow: .... hehehe.... this things rocks.... shame about the whole wheel thing.

now one point is that these things were meant for long range strikes - something that isnt really possible in ofp, cos the AI require a direct line of fire (or am i mistaken) but still - having these in your arsenal would be fun

keep up the good work matey :thumbsup:
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Skaven

« Reply #61 on: 31 Aug 2002, 15:31:18 »
The Scud is also a long range missile and it's in game and works  :-\ well kind of  :-\
I think this vehicle is a great adittion to the game, to make it hit a target on a long range perssonaly I think it's impossible without a script or something, but than maybe SelectThis can make it work  ;D
Also from all the vehicles list I saw from Evis, I say that they will be a great addition to the game, and it's really nice to see someone taking the challendge of making so many and all so very well choosen,keep it going mate Your Rocking  ;)
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2002, 15:32:34 by Skaven »

Eviscerator

« Reply #62 on: 31 Aug 2002, 18:20:19 »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2002, 18:22:35 by Eviscerator »

ZIKAN

« Reply #63 on: 31 Aug 2002, 19:25:21 »
Wow thats quality!  :o

Evis i see you are making an MT-LB which is an artillery tractor. Would you be planning on making a MT-12 artillery gun also to go with it?
Is it possible to tow things along like this in OFP then disconnect them?

Eviscerator

« Reply #64 on: 31 Aug 2002, 19:32:31 »
the MT-LB is a lightly armoured lightly armed amphibious apc, also the base for the SA-13 and the 2S1 self propelled howitzer...

ZIKAN

« Reply #65 on: 31 Aug 2002, 19:47:41 »
DITTO

"and also an artillery tractor"
can you tow vehicles and artillery  in ofp?  ::)

LimeCordial

« Reply #66 on: 31 Aug 2002, 20:14:17 »
well you cant carry things under a chinook......

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #67 on: 31 Aug 2002, 21:46:28 »
well - u can.

there was an addon a while back that let u pick up a truck with a rope on a chinook - then move it and drop it - if the truck was high enuff a parachute would open.
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

LimeCordial

« Reply #68 on: 31 Aug 2002, 22:25:49 »
yeah i know but i heard it didnt work properly......just setpos getpos'd the truck.

LimeCordial

« Reply #69 on: 31 Aug 2002, 23:44:20 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #70 on: 04 Sep 2002, 02:39:10 »
   *BUMP*
  ;D

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #71 on: 06 Sep 2002, 01:33:52 »
Hi all, nice post, it toke me ages to read it all.
 Its a cuple of things I would like to say, has anyone seen the new Hummer pack, the one with the machinne guns and the TOW I don't know anything about that and I may just saying something pointless, but one of them hummers use a TOW, would that meant that is a way to shoot rockets from a weeled vehicle?
 The other thing I wanted to say is a sugestion about the gunner in the BM-21, I think that the gunner should be the driver, or the gunner shouldn't be able to soot when in moviment but only when stoped and from outside the vehicle, so once the gunner is outside in certen place on the truck, or around the truck, it would be able to fire. Would that be posible?
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Wires

« Reply #72 on: 06 Sep 2002, 06:51:35 »
The Hummer pack uses a bullet model to represent a TOW it doesn't actually fire a rocket of any kind and looks pretty dodgy. The gunner on the outside, well I don't know Evis would probably be able to tell you if it's possible. Would be pretty cool though, maybe have a gunner position but no gunner placed (if you know what I mean) then the driver has to stop and get inot the gunners position to fier if there is no manual fire. Ofcourse the AI might not be able to do that.

Eviscerator

« Reply #73 on: 06 Sep 2002, 09:49:06 »
the tow on the hummers is actually just a singlke explosive bullet, it doesnt track at all, so shooting at some kind of long distance in ofp would be impossible, and the ai would not be able to fire the rockets if i made it so thwe driver had to get out

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #74 on: 06 Sep 2002, 22:12:07 »
Oh well, unlucky this time ;Dlol.
 It would be nice to have the AI to do the job proply, but never mind ::)
 However, its loocking great and the rest of the stuff you got in mind and on working stages are gonna be good aswell, I supose :D
Later all.
@cero
SCREWBY!!!