Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 2s19 released guys  (Read 2421 times)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

2s19 released guys
« on: 01 Dec 2002, 22:19:26 »
here is pic

BoNeCoLLeCToR

Re:2s19 released guys
« Reply #1 on: 01 Dec 2002, 22:20:16 »
And the direct download link http://of.fpp.pl/lwp/add/hawk/2s19.pbo

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #2 on: 01 Dec 2002, 22:23:56 »
If there a bugs don't come to me cause I am not the author ;)

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #3 on: 02 Dec 2002, 05:43:39 »
I am extemely impressed with this addon, people. Talk about a low-key release...! And in my opinion it's one of the best Soviet armor pieces in game to date. And that definately includes the BIS tanks. Now, if we could just get an M109A6 Paladin of this quality and accuracy, that hasn't been stolen...

suchey

« Reply #4 on: 02 Dec 2002, 20:49:06 »
Nice addon!  The only thing which stands in the way of this being a kick ass piece of equipment is that the gunners scope does not work (at least in 1.90)...anyone else run into this problem?

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #5 on: 03 Dec 2002, 03:10:39 »
yes  >:(

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #6 on: 04 Dec 2002, 00:11:53 »
I am extemely impressed with this addon, people. Talk about a low-key release...! And in my opinion it's one of the best Soviet armor pieces in game to date. And that definately includes the BIS tanks. Now, if we could just get an M109A6 Paladin of this quality and accuracy, that hasn't been stolen...

NO!, hell NO! Its sucks, theres so many bugs, It fires a NSVT, thats not there, and fires missiles out of nowhere, its totally ridicoulos.

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #7 on: 04 Dec 2002, 11:50:07 »
 :D Well, thats one opinion...  ;D

captain caffeine

« Reply #8 on: 06 Dec 2002, 02:50:14 »
The model itself is quite well done, the gunners sights have already been commented on and as far as the missle capability
 not sure gonna look it up real quick, It lags my machine something fierce, while no other models do, some one needs to get permission to rework the config file for this monster get the sights working , not sure but the lag may be from the sound file for it but all in all I like it, there are two tubes one on each side of the main gun which would make it possible to fire against armor  and lastly not sure what NSVT is so im not gonna comment on it.

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #9 on: 06 Dec 2002, 04:09:18 »
OK, I was a bit fried when I last responded on this thread, so I can now tell you my thoughts on this.
Theres one bug that I have found... and that's the gunner's sight. It doesn't bother me because I tend to play as the Commander. I'll try to fix the config file, as I don't think we'll get any support from the designer, he or she doesn't even speak English.
I'm not sure what you mean about the NSVT, CrunchyFrog...
The actual 2S19 is equipped with the NSVT. Or did you mean that the model doesn't have the NSVT MG on the outside?
It doesnt really make a difference because BIS in their infinite wisdom chose to allow only one firing point on a vehicle- regardless of where the model of the MG is pointing, the gunfire will appear to be coming from the same point that the cannon fires from. It doesn't really bother me either.
"Missles from nowhere..." Well, same deal. The Krasnopol missiles that are fired from the cannon's breech on the real 2S19, would appear to come from the main gun's muzzle. Because in real life, they do.
Captain Caffeine, the "tubes" that protrude from the turret, above the cannon are shock absorbers, to help reduce the cannon's recoil.

captain caffeine

« Reply #10 on: 06 Dec 2002, 04:59:28 »
Ah ok good to know, Does this addon cause any lag to your system, I'm trying to include it into  one I'm working on and bout every 3 seconds causes a .5 second lag, mission may be a bit to sizeable but all other addons seem to work quite well.

Any thoughts ?

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #11 on: 07 Dec 2002, 02:03:36 »
Well, I don't really seem to notice too much lag with this addon. I don't know what your machine's spec's are, but I'm using a home-built Athalon 1200, 512Megs of DDR, and an ATI Radeon 8500LE vid-card, and I'm not experiencing any significant lag. How many of these things are you using in your mission?

captain caffeine

« Reply #12 on: 07 Dec 2002, 02:15:10 »
Only five, but now lag has stopped, computer is getting screwy since cold weather set in

TkKivi

« Reply #13 on: 07 Dec 2002, 10:42:38 »
The turrets textures are nice.
Fix the bugs and we have a good addon ready to go!  ;)

Stu35

« Reply #14 on: 10 Dec 2002, 02:07:08 »
NO!, hell NO! Its sucks, theres so many bugs, It fires a NSVT, thats not there, and fires missiles out of nowhere, its totally ridicoulos.

you my friend are far to subtle.