: couple of debug hints removed
: secondary primary weapon stuff had doubled eventhandlers on the first use..
: minor bug in the patrolling chopper 'player detection' code
: minor logic/design flaws in some functions/scripts
- fast roping/landing choppers should no longer have all lights on when doing so..
Taking secondary primary weapon from backpack didn't get it's attachments linked automatically
Waypoint to dropped backpack or rifle didn't show up due to some really weird stuff going on with the game -> removed. You only get a marker on the map instead.
dumb bug causing ambient flyby script to fail and error.
minor errors in some task descriptions.
a very weird massive bug where all the intro content had copy/pasted itself about 100 times over causing the game run at about 0.01 FPS when trying to view it...
one silly debug hint..
- Added: You have to bury Stranger if he dies.
even more (hopefully): idle groups after target down..
custom knowsAbout 'eventhandler' given for enemy AI wasn't functioning properly.
rain made patrolling chopper see the better the more it rained
- Added the version number to the mission name
- Rain is handled by the game engine randomly (full overcast, rain on auto, overcast clears towards the end)
- AI infantry vision should be more affected by rain, provided they're looking through a NVG device. Vehicles excluded because it may make them drive even worse than 'vanilla', if that's even possible.. There's not much that can be done via scripting though, AI's spotting distance and time to recognise target, as well as skill to acquire target, are hampered by rain via a script now.
- Exfil changed to choosable by the player (out of two possible)
- Spotting Ouranos is no longer automatic, you have to actually spot him (right-click right-click right-click...).
- Ouranos is clearly visible in target building window now so you can go one shot-one kill on him if you dare. Note that if you miss your shot he gets spooked (as he hears the bullet impact/sonic crack) and escapes the town..
- Time of the mission changed to 'oh dark thirty'
- If you have the Marksmen DLC you have a assault rifle in your (weirdly BIS designed invisible) backpack. See details in feature list.
- patrolling chopper now drops spec ops to hunt you: 50-50 chance of either landing them on ground or fastroping them. If a pre-set landing spot is too far from player the chopper will fly to near player's position and fastrope the sepc ops down.
- patrolling chopper covers much larger area now.
- Another chopper comes to fastrope more spec-ops on your tail (Heli DLC owners get the DLC chopper, others get vanilla stuff)..
- Fatigue modded to have 'adrenaline boost', see features list for details.
- Seems that the Nightstalker optics have zeroing now (dunno if intentional or not so it may change yet) so briefing edited to reflect this and the task related changes. Sniping now super easy..
: Idle enemy groups after target down (they do stop to their waypoints for random times though)
: Some minor timing things on some conversation
: Patrolling enemy chopper damage resistant...
- 'Herder' removed as obsolete...
- Enemy roaming random patrols now home in their random patrol waypoints towards known/suspected enemy. The higher the knowsAbout the tighter the homing-in..
- Patrolling enemy chopper made more spottery
- Above mentioned chopper may get a UAV patrol as a company (more randomness, 35% change)..
Version 1.0: init