Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Can the "campaign1985" be edited...?  (Read 1417 times)

Offline ahmed117

• Members
  • The 3d!t0R -=I.S.I=-
Can the "campaign1985" be edited...?
« on: 20 Dec 2011, 07:35:36 »
Hi Guys..,
            I was just trying to edit the official "campaign1985", I de pbo that campaign and saved one of the mission in my user missions, I Opened the mission editor and loaded that mission, but the problem is that I can't see any thing, only empty Island opens with no object or unit of that mission. what do I do...?

Regards:
Ahmed Azher (A.rogers)
The 3d!t0R            -=O.F.P.E.C=-                                                         -=I.S.I=-

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
Re: Can the "campaign1985" be edited...?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2011, 09:07:31 »
What mission did you open? Some of those missions are actually cutscenes and won't have anything in the mission section of the editor at all, only the intro section.
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Offline ahmed117

• Members
  • The 3d!t0R -=I.S.I=-
« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2011, 14:27:30 »
I opened "montignac must fall" it also had a mission.sqm file.  :yes:
The 3d!t0R            -=O.F.P.E.C=-                                                         -=I.S.I=-

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2011, 15:23:42 »
Was the mission.sqm an empty document? I've never encountered this kind of problem before; it sounds very strange indeed.
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Walter_E_Kurtz

« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2011, 17:58:13 »
BIS' mission.sqms (as found in SP/MP missions and the campaigns) are effectively encrypted - they are encoded using the rAP file format. However, Eliteness by Mikero can render them readable.

For instructions, read through this thread.