Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [ MP COOP 1 - 14 ] SHADOWSPEAR DAY 1  (Read 1571 times)

Offline goon

• Members
[ MP COOP 1 - 14 ] SHADOWSPEAR DAY 1
« on: 28 May 2011, 00:29:54 »
Testing 1 2 3 4.  How do people get around this?  I guess they just upload it in chunks like this.  Please test this misssion out.  I know the intro is long thats not what i need to find out.  This mission requires vanilla combined operations, ace will not work with it (its not the mission its ace, bullets will drop off at 20 feet).

Took out some scripts to cut down size.  Enjoy the mission.

Author: GOONCORP
Version: 1
Required Addons: no addons, combined operations

Mission Description: Recon night mission.
Features: Over 50 original scripts.
Known Bugs: Not compatible with ACE, weapons bug in ACE.
ChangeLog: nothing just threw map together
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2011, 15:02:03 by goon »

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: [ MP COOP 1 - 14 ] SHADOWSPEAR DAY 1
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2011, 09:38:29 »
 :dry:

There's no shortage of file upload sites where you can host your mission files, which is how most folks manage to provide large mission packs, on this site and practically any other site on the planet. Everyone else somehow seems to manage fine with the 4MB limit, without having to "nerf" their work, and certainly without exhibiting the kind of truculent primadonna bullshit present in your opening post.

If you have a problem with this site, raise it in the Comments and Suggestions board in a constructive and positive manner. If you can't manage that, find another site.

Offline goon

• Members
Re: [ MP COOP 1 - 14 ] SHADOWSPEAR DAY 1
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2011, 01:55:10 »
i'll try what you said next time.  sorry i was upset.  is anyone willing to test this mission?