Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Sniper 3 (Movie Plot)  (Read 1412 times)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
Sniper 3 (Movie Plot)
« on: 27 Nov 2010, 05:33:12 »
This is what I'm talking about, we need missions that aren't in the ordinary, hard one and ones that are dynamic and difficult.  What about making a sniper 3 mission from the movie, one shot one kill kind of thing...

Mission:
Deadly sniper Tom Beckett is recruited by the CIA to go to Ho Chi Minh City and take out a ruthless drug dealer who turns out to be an old war buddy he thought was dead

What do you think?
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: Sniper 3 (Movie Plot)
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2010, 07:09:40 »
Create anything you like partner. We'll be glad to test it and give you feed back on it. I remember sniper 1 and 2 and though 1 seemed more believable than 2, it was still very hokey. I have been reluctant to waste time on other sniper movies with Tom in them. The opening scene in Shooter would be a great scenario.

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
Re: Sniper 3 (Movie Plot)
« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2010, 04:26:46 »
yeah, that would be great, take out enemy vehicles and helicopter...I've seen shooter before also..sometimes it's really hard though to make missions tactical to movies and other events because the game engine for Bohemia is so tacky and not that great at in depth kinds of missions unless you can write fantastic scripts, which I can't, yet anyways, maybe someday.
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!