Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: bayonets!?  (Read 1383 times)

Offline diegovet

• Members
bayonets!?
« on: 25 Oct 2010, 05:48:26 »
I saw some talking about doing bayonets but anybody created a script for bayonets?
I want to fix bayonets, and use them. Is that possible? anybody did it?
Thank you
Diego

Offline diegovet

• Members
Re: bayonets!?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2010, 07:22:09 »
Hi guys!
         I'm kind of sad I didn't get answers but, again, anybody knows any scripts where I can use bayonets and kill with them?
Is too complex to see the soldier in 3rd person taking a bayonet from his belt like the binoculars, and fix it in the tip of the gun?
Also by hiting a key I want the soldier to make a hit movement with the gun so he can nail a bad guy.
Too crazy?
Can be done? ???

Thanks!!!

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re: bayonets!?
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2010, 09:55:08 »
Wow, this has been on a wrong board this long.
I need new glasses :P

The Beta Testing & Submission board is for posting up resources for beta testing, not for questions about editing; moved this to the correct board..

EDIT:
Is too complex to see the soldier in 3rd person taking a bayonet from his belt like the binoculars, and fix it in the tip of the gun?
Kinda, you could use scripting for the animations (using the binoc anims) but having the blade attached on the weapon requires a new weapon model (one for each weapon).

Also the punching anim would require a new animation so this is not possible just with scripting, it would require an addon to be made.
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2010, 10:07:11 by h- »
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.