Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Is it possible to add more functionality to the AI helicopter pilot?  (Read 1297 times)

Offline henrique_rp

• Members
Hello guys,

This is my first post here. I've been reading a lot of interesting things here, but I have not found anything pertaining to the matter I'd like to discuss about.

I'd like to inquiry on the possibility of adding more functionality to the AI pilots in Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead when I'm flying as the gunner of a helicopter. Given the added features such as true FLIR we now have with Operation Arrowhead, it seems to be a great shame that we cannot fine-control the AI pilot when we are in the gunner position.  :confused:

A simple added functionality such as what we have in tanks like, forward, fast, left, right and halt would be incredible. Is that possible?

Something else that would further amplify the level of immersion would be to be able to set altitudes at which the AI should fly having you inside the chopper as the gunner without having to previously set this in the mission editor.

So, on-the-fly fast, forward, left, right, halt and altitude change commands could be possible to implement as an addon?  :)

Thank you very much for your attention.  :)