Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: someone has a pack of scripts to good old ofp??  (Read 1254 times)

Offline guziczek101

• Members
someone has a pack of scripts to good old ofp??
« on: 24 Aug 2010, 22:02:36 »
Hi i'm new i have a question if somebody has a pack of scripts to ofp on dvd's??
Thanks in advance

Offline RKurtzDmitriyev

• Former Staff
Re: someone has a pack of scripts to good old ofp??
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2010, 02:01:32 »
Hi guziczek. :welcome: to OFPEC

I don't understand what you mean by "ofp on dvd's." But if you want a pack of scripts for OFP, we have many scripts here at OFPEC available for download. Look under the Editor's Depot tab. To find OFP scripts, click on the "scripts" button on the right and use the game selector on the left to limit results to OFP. You'll find script packs like GroupLink.
The OFP Editing Center wishes to remind you that the faithful COMREF will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
However, in the event that it does speak, you are encouraged to heed its advice. ;)

Offline guziczek101

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2010, 14:10:34 »
I mean if someone have any scripts packs. Similar to those which are in the download section.I know that most of the links on the forum long ago expired because OFP is old game and there is declining support for this game.

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2010, 17:08:22 »
I don't think the links in the Editor's Depot are dead.

Have you checked it already?

There's tons of interesting scripts for OFP.

But you'll find only a few for the Original OFP (without resistance)
Are you saying about it? the original?

A little description on what kind of scripts you want would be perfect.
(Just my opinion)

Regards,
Haroon1992
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(