Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Random Object Creator by Haroon1992 - [version 1.0]  (Read 4964 times)

Offline RKurtzDmitriyev

• Former Staff
So, playing the latest version, I observed that the mission goes much more smoothly if you remove all of the AIs. To me the latest example mission is practically unplayable unless the AI is removed. Then it runs very smoothly as long as the new forest is not in sight. When it is in sight, it lags a little, but it's still playable.

Strange things you learn. :D
The OFP Editing Center wishes to remind you that the faithful COMREF will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
However, in the event that it does speak, you are encouraged to heed its advice. ;)

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
Is this qualified to be in ED of OFPEC ?
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
New version available!
Download EditorUpdate103 , if you ever want to place those trees and ruins and so many other things.

Okay guys, I guess the reason why this thing is getting less attention is due to the lack of documentation.

I've now produced a documentation that covers all aspects of ROC.
It also contains several examples to make things easier.

If you already have some basics on scripting-related things, you'll learn to use ROC in a matter of minutes.

And the script it-self has been improved.(See ChangeLog at first post)

It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you read the readMe before you do anything else.
(And as of yet, there is no example mission attached. Sorry I just don't have time for that now.
I sure would attached several example missions within a few days)
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
Re: Random Object Creator by Haroon1992 - [version 1.0]
« Reply #18 on: 09 Feb 2011, 16:54:50 »
Is this qualified to be in ED ?
Just willing to see something that will become my first qualified contribution to OFPEC :)

Regards,
Haroon1992