Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Buy Menu  (Read 1121 times)

Offline felixk4

• Members
Buy Menu
« on: 27 May 2010, 15:56:01 »
Ok, I know this is a old game and maybe no one plays it anymore but......

Does anyone know how to get this buy menu addon working?

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=225&game=OFP

It keeps giving me an error saying "Resource BWPP_BuyWeapon not found"... I would upload the mission but so many addons........... :confused:

Offline Lone~Wolf

• Mission Tools & Mods
  • Members
  • Vladimir Dmitri Mikhail Andreevich Stamenov
Re: Buy Menu
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2010, 17:50:45 »
What!? Are you mad? If I remember correctly the OFP community is actually GROWING you nitwit!  :blink:  :D

I think I recognise the script you're talking about. If I remember correctly it shouldn't need any addons.

Perhaps there was a resource such as a folder of information that you neglected to copy into your missions folder. After all, you cannot call a script if it's not there in your mission's folder.

Hope that helps, but to be honest, I just replied so I could complain about your slandering of OFP's glorious name.  ;)
Snarling creature, lurking in the background, still writing in .sqs

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
Re: Buy Menu
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2010, 21:31:59 »
felixk4, this is a mission file. Go into this folder:

C:/Program Files:/ Codemasters:/ Operation Flashpoint:/ Users:/ (YOUR GUY):/ missions.

Then cut, and paste the folder: BWPP_WeaponsBuy_V1.Noe in there.

Then go into mission editor, in the game, in Nogova. Click "Load", then select the BWPP_WeaponsBuy_V1 mission, and click "Preview", this should show you how everything works. In the editor itself, you can see what he does to execute the menu.

Hope that helped!

~Mad Pup~  :cool2:

Oh and felixk4, There are a lot of servers for OFP out there, the community is growing as lonewolf said.  ;)
It is a 9 year old game, but still the best one out there.  :D
« Last Edit: 27 May 2010, 21:33:37 by Mad Pup »
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad