Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Assigning conditions and activation to a side  (Read 1141 times)

Offline CommandoKiller

• Members
Assigning conditions and activation to a side
« on: 16 Mar 2010, 02:19:49 »
I have been searching through the forums for most of the day and trying a variety of stuff with no success.

I have a mission requiring the player (on opfor side) to make silent kills while working towards capturing the RACS leader.  If the opfor is detected early, the leader will be notified and escape.  I have found a solution to make the guards act as if they have radios and also if they detect the opfor and are killed quickly after, they dont have time to radio for help, etc.  Also, if they are hit with a silenced weapon but dont see the opfor, they will radio for help and expose the opfor.

I got it working by putting the following in the Condition line of a trigger:

RACSman knowsAbout OPman > 2 AND alive RACSman OR alive RACSman AND getdammage >=0.1 RACSman

Also set Timeout between 2-8secs to represent them accessing their radio.  So this gives the opfor a chance to kill them before they get the message out.

In the Activation line I have it start events as if the RACS had radioed in that opfor was in the area:

detected=true

What I want is for this condition and activation to be applied to every RACS soldier in the mission.  How would I easily apply this to every RACS soldier instead of naming them all and making a trigger for every single one?  Thanks for all your help.