Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WW2 Engineer Corps  (Read 3542 times)

Soldier8Boy

WW2 Engineer Corps
« on: 07 Nov 2002, 15:53:25 »
We're coming back! We have a new site under construction and it seems that we'll be hosted by opflash.org

The new WW2EC will cover all the mod teams for WW2 as well as produce missions for that era. Several quality missions already wait to be released to the public. The new site will be dedicated to Lawrie, as it is because of his work that we have these German and US Infantry. Without him, would we have all the WW2 stuff that we have now?

Please post what else you would like to see on the WW2EC. Also, if you're planning on making a campaign then send me an email, we're always looking to expand and/or offer assistance to anything to do with missions for that era. We also have some talented mission makers that could work with you. Let me know.

Everyone, have a good day, and expect the WW2EC to make it's return in the near future.

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
Re:WW2 Engineer Corps
« Reply #1 on: 09 Nov 2002, 01:36:19 »
Can only endorse the above. And exlusively reveal that the new site is basically finished, and I'm just waiting for the hosts to tell me how to upload it, bless em.

Gogs
WWIIEC Admin

Frosty

« Reply #2 on: 09 Nov 2002, 14:30:35 »
Yes! Quality WWII Missions at last ;D

Oskar

« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2002, 15:24:37 »
Good job! And good on dedicate it to lawrie ;D I agree on that, would we have all these stuff we have now?

lawrie5

« Reply #4 on: 12 Nov 2002, 16:50:30 »
Hey guys im back, so add me to ur msn!

Lawrie!

PS - Good luck with the site and all i can say is im very honoured at its dedication!

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
« Reply #5 on: 14 Nov 2002, 00:34:44 »
S'only cos you were dead  ;) I think I'll leave it on though, its quite funny....  :D

Offline MIG

• Members
  • Cuidado, estou de muito mau humor...
    • Operation Farmland
« Reply #6 on: 02 Dec 2002, 03:28:10 »
Hey Guys!

Welcome back ;)!
Where have you been this last few months?

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
« Reply #7 on: 02 Dec 2002, 22:03:11 »
Our host took a long walk off a short plank :(

However, we are back now, although we don't yet have a site. Any hosts in the building? OFP-Areana will host us, we think, but only at around Chrismas.

Further news, however

We have expanded to include an addons department, led by Lawrie, the less than dead fromer boss of the WWII team. They have a large amount of addons almost ready for realise form before the WWII teams unfortunate demise. Also we are pretty much ready with several quality SP missions, for your enjoyment. Anyhow, look out for us soon as our host re-appers

Finally

Were trying to expand as much as possible. Addon Makers, Mission Makers, Island Makers, intersted in WWII, any theartre, please contact me.voiceactor@softhome.net. Thanks very much.

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
« Reply #8 on: 12 Dec 2002, 15:52:51 »
Just like to let everyone know, we now have a Quakenet IRC channel,
#ww2ec
Thanks to the excellent efforts of Alexygev. We also hope he'll sort out hosting for our site! We'll be back!  :D

Raiden

« Reply #9 on: 12 Dec 2002, 18:31:06 »
Gogs get that site up you guys are now the official unofficaly official mod, i think, well since WWII team broke up. BLAH I confused. ??? ???

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
« Reply #10 on: 13 Dec 2002, 01:06:01 »
We're trying. Stuck around. May have some BIG news in the next week!  :) (Hint hint wink wink punch punch beat around head)

FW200

« Reply #11 on: 13 Dec 2002, 18:07:27 »
:wave:
Yup :) just wait and see  ;)
« Last Edit: 13 Dec 2002, 18:08:41 by FW200 »

Black Magic

« Reply #12 on: 14 Dec 2002, 01:31:31 »
I can vouch for that one! ;)

bringer_25

« Reply #13 on: 14 Dec 2002, 02:12:37 »
so what is the address of this site, and what will it be based on

Black Magic

« Reply #14 on: 14 Dec 2002, 11:35:34 »
Well at the moment I don't think we have a host for the site, although we may but the sites not yet uploaded. My man Gogsy can confirm that for you. :toocool:

For now you can keep upto date at the forums here. ;D

As for what it will be based upon. Anything WWII. Such as the attachment below. ;)

Raiden

« Reply #15 on: 15 Dec 2002, 06:01:27 »
looking good ;)

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
« Reply #16 on: 15 Dec 2002, 22:06:29 »
Right. Time for some news. Our site BETTER be up in the near future, but we have started on a new project, Winter WWII addons and missions. Including retextured old stuff, but lots of new stuff too. Perhaps a Stug III, deffinitely a Me 109, new winter German models, and laods more. Keep your eyes peeled!

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
« Reply #17 on: 22 Dec 2002, 03:03:26 »
Right you orrible little men! ;)

Look out on the big OFP sites, I just sent them a whole bunch of screenshots!

Black Magic

« Reply #18 on: 22 Dec 2002, 06:56:10 »
What the big man said. A full list is in the below link, and while you're there feel free to drop us you're suggestions and opinions, and if you think you can contribute to the mod team, please leave us a message! We want to know what you peeps want. 8)

Check the full list, our forums and anything else below:

World War Two Engineer Corps