Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Posting a mission in both SP and MP beta boards???  (Read 1369 times)

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
Posting a mission in both SP and MP beta boards???
« on: 18 Sep 2009, 14:09:32 »
If you make a mission that is supposed to work as both SP and MP, is it then OK to post it in both beta-testing boards, or should I only post it in one?

As I see it SP testing is easier to do and is sufficient to judge the missions "fun" factor. Putting a mission there will most likely attract more players and thus you get more feedback on the missions gameplay qualities.

MP testing is maybe a bit more to ensure that the mission plays as well in MP on a technical level.

What are the rules and your thoughts?

Laggy
And I looked and beheld a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: Posting a mission in both SP and MP beta boards???
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2009, 15:17:44 »
Unfortunately, our multipleyer testers are fewer than our singleplayer testers, so if you submit as a singleplayer, you are more apt to receive feedback from more than one author. Personally, I prefer that you choose one board or the other to submit your mission to. Feel free to list it as SP,MP and/or COOP when you post it though. If and when reviewed, the staff reviewing it will make mention of it's flexibility.

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
Re: Posting a mission in both SP and MP beta boards???
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2009, 15:52:10 »
Ok, thanks  :)
And I looked and beheld a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him.