Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [Coop 1-10] Autumn Sabotage (Chernarus)  (Read 4633 times)

Offline Norsu

• Members
Re: [Coop 1-10] Autumn Sabotage (Chernarus)
« Reply #15 on: 15 Sep 2009, 22:35:40 »
Hmm odd, all crewmen have private ranks and the leader is lieutenant. Could the moveInGunner, moveInDriver and moveInCommander commands I have used cause such denying of orders?

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 16 Sep 2009, 00:47:07 »
DO you have the same problem? when you order the team into the bmp, they won't disembark?
Xbox Rocks

Offline Norsu

• Members
« Reply #17 on: 16 Sep 2009, 23:56:54 »
No. I was able to command them in and then out as a leader.

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 17 Sep 2009, 05:20:36 »
What are the bmp ranks? i did switch to gunner whilst I was in the tank. This might do it. We'll retest it soon.
Xbox Rocks

Offline Norsu

• Members
« Reply #19 on: 17 Sep 2009, 14:56:57 »
BMP-2 is empty in editor and the three crew members are moved in it with moveInGunner etc. commands. All crewmen have private ranks while the rest of the squad has ranks from corporal to lieutenant.

I have updated the mission to beta 1.3, I skipped beta 1.2 as it was just for personal use. I added Norrin's revive script for the medic to use. There's no mobile base or any other respawn so if the timer runs out (90 seconds) you will die permanently.

*EDIT*

Hotfixed to beta 1.4 as the revive system was quite broken. Hopefully it works now.
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2009, 23:42:47 by Norsu »

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 23 Sep 2009, 20:46:01 »
Gave this last version ago last night. I'm not sure I like the changes to revive. At the very least I don't like you have diabledAI, I like the ability that when I died I had group respawn. I'm ok however with the revive but I think you should not diableAI so that the medicAI will revive you. That said we did almost complete the mission and always its an interesting battle as you come down into that valley.
Xbox Rocks