Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [MP] Aerial Hunter v1.00  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
[MP] Aerial Hunter v1.00
« on: 09 Feb 2007, 16:15:42 »
General information:
Version: 1.00
Author: Cheetah
Release date: 3 february 2007

Mission information:

Mission Type: MP - Coop
Mission Size: 82 kb
Mission Length: Half an hour to several hours
Mission Addons: none
Mission Requirements (designed with): ArmA - v1.02

Mission Summary:
SLA forces occupied a good deal of the democratic southern piece of Sahrani. US Forces will be launching their attack from the airport soon, but have to keep in mind that the SLA army is marching towards the airport from Corazol. A high ranking Spetz Natz officer has been spotted and has to be eliminated. Cayo and Doroles have to be cleared of enemy presence to assure that the enemy is spread thin across southern Sahrani. SLA troops will try to disable any aircraft they see, after losing all air assets, the US will lose their advantage and the battle.

My comments:
If anyone ever played Sgt.Ace's mission "Air Cavalry" he / she would know that it has a lot of action and drama. Choppers crashing because of high risk insertions, risking your life to take that enemy tank out to save your teammates and taking the job to carry much-needed satchels. I wanted to increase the action a bit in my mission. I used a lot of ideas in AirCav and implemented my own.

Now you face the danger of your airport being destroyed by a brutal assault force, or maybe the enemy Spetz Natz who'll try to disable all of your choppers. What about protecting the SLA officer from dozens of US troops?

I'd like to get feedback on this mission in order to improve it. But I know that it's hard without more players and in MP environment, so I keep my fingers crossed :).
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2007, 12:12:16 by Cheetah »
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline sharkattack

• Former Staff
Re: MP (Coop): Aerial Hunter v1.00
« Reply #1 on: 09 Feb 2007, 22:27:23 »
cant really pass judgement when playing alone ..
count me in  if you need a hand to check how it handles during mp play (seperate test for dedi server also required ) ...                                       :)
"HOLY SARDINE" - see Shark-Attack meet his match