Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [MP coop 1-32] Destroy power station V28  (Read 17599 times)

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
Re: [MP coop 1-32] Destroy power station V9
« Reply #15 on: 24 Sep 2009, 09:59:21 »
Only suggestion at this point is to put an option for the intro and a remove grass option.
i'll do it soon...
I've allready add in "Kill Kronsky" a player addaction that gives to each player the choice of grass option, viewdistance and to fix headbug, but it disappears after first revive... I tried to fix it unsuccessfully at the moment... :dry:

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 24 Sep 2009, 15:00:50 »
Why not add it to the new params option?
Xbox Rocks

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
« Reply #17 on: 24 Sep 2009, 17:59:24 »
I thought it could be interesting for each player to set these parameters depending on performances of their own computer...

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 25 Sep 2009, 04:23:10 »
Also had an issue with JIP and revive not working. Make sure you have the latest.
Xbox Rocks

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
« Reply #19 on: 25 Sep 2009, 07:48:28 »
I'm using version 03c, i think it's the latest...

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 25 Sep 2009, 23:44:42 »
Ok we had this problem where we JIP later on the next day to finish the mission and 1 person had revive capbilities and the other person did not. It was weird. I'll mention it to Norrin.
Xbox Rocks

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
Re: [MP coop 1-32] Destroy power station V10
« Reply #21 on: 01 Oct 2009, 11:13:48 »
new version V10 with new lobby options (grass level, view distance and intro skipping), and last revive script V3-e

EDIT: minor changes as i've just played it and saw that some parameter titles weren't shown due to a syntax error error in the stringtable file... Mobile spawn added too! V11 uploaded!
« Last Edit: 02 Oct 2009, 17:05:13 by fleepee »

Offline G-Man

• Members
Re: [MP coop 1-32] Destroy power station V11
« Reply #22 on: 03 Oct 2009, 04:12:04 »
I tested the mission v11 today on our public server and really enjoyed it,so did all the other members in my squad and the public. This version seemed to run fine no one had any real problems and we played from beginning to end. May I suggest one thing, when you have to return to base at the end make it show up in the tasks.(Unless it did and I missed it) I was going to reset the server thinking there was no end till I noticed someone died at base. Well done on a very good mission.  :good:

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
« Reply #23 on: 03 Oct 2009, 05:43:20 »
I tested the mission v11 today on our public server and really enjoyed it,so did all the other members in my squad and the public. Well done on a very good mission.

WAOW!
My pleasure is to satisfy players (and enjoy myself too...), i'm flattered!! :D
By the way, also try "Kill colonel Kronsky"! ;)

when you have to return to base at the end make it show up in the tasks.(Unless it did and I missed it)
Do you mean creating a "return to base" task after destroying the power station?
That's true: there is just at the moment an headquarter message telling you to return to base.

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 03 Oct 2009, 06:04:49 »
Played the updated version, 3 players. Mission is really working well now I think you should increase the AI revive distance to 500 - 700. Other then that great job.
Xbox Rocks

Offline G-Man

• Members
« Reply #25 on: 04 Oct 2009, 02:50:55 »
Played this again today to try and rescue the hostages this time. Got them down to the boats but the objective didn't complete. Do we have to get them in the RHIBs or the fishing boat?

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
« Reply #26 on: 04 Oct 2009, 07:47:20 »
Got them down to the boats but the objective didn't complete. Do we have to get them in the RHIBs or the fishing boat?
If I arrive with them in a truck near boats, the objective is completed when i order them to disembark (or perhaps it's just a delay in the triger), with a trigger condition "independent present". After a short time, they leave your group (alpha) and join the doctor at US base, then live the sector by boat.

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
Re: [MP coop 1-32] Destroy power station V12
« Reply #27 on: 07 Oct 2009, 10:37:03 »
V12 upoaded!

Debriefing and outro added, some objectives in the briefing modified as they're acomplished.
is there still no mention of the mobile respaw man in the lobby? (if so, I can put only english line in the description field of alpha medic...)
I think (and hope!) mission is near ready for review... :clap:

Will I had voices?
It could be great, but will be french voices if I want to have them quick! (lot of sentences!) :dunno:

I'm adding in this post the stringtable and (de)briefing files, I wish somebody could correct my english errors! :D

Edit: attachment (stringtable.rar) lost in the crash of 2009 - WEK
« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2011, 00:09:36 by Walter_E_Kurtz »

Offline Ebden

• www.legionofsparta.com
  • Members
« Reply #28 on: 11 Oct 2009, 20:41:41 »
Flee,

I've gone through your text and made a number of grammatical corrections, including correction of spelling mistakes and tightening up the language.  See the attached file.  I took liberty in a few places to reinterpret the phrasing to more closely mimic radio brevity.  Please ensure I didn't change the meaning of any statements from what you intended, since I haven't tried the mission yet.  (I will, perhaps this evening).

Edit: attachment (stringtable.rar) lost in the crash of 2009 - WEK
« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2011, 00:10:01 by Walter_E_Kurtz »

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
« Reply #29 on: 11 Oct 2009, 21:50:18 »
I've read it and think it's really good, i'll send you a PM later for details...
Thanks! :good: