Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 5ton won't unload a seperate squad. Wtf?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline tjzil

• Members
5ton won't unload a seperate squad. Wtf?
« on: 23 Aug 2009, 10:19:10 »
Alright, I'll make this quick, mission 7 of my upcoming campaign "Back To Sahrani" has you getting out of a chopper and getting into a truck, and the truck brings you to the dropoff point. That part is fine.

The problem comes when its time for the squad in back to dismount. When we get to the waypoint, the guys wont get out. The squad leader doesnt say a peep, and the truck just waits, not moving on to where it goes after the troops dismount, proofing that the waypoint isn't firing.

The truck driver is not in the same group as the squad. And I tried making the trucks waypoints "Unload", "Transport Unload", "Get Out", and even simply "Move", and I tried all of those synched up to the squads waypoint, and for them I tried everything from "Get Out" to "Unload" and etc, tried every combo. No results. I know alot fo those waypoints i mentioned have nothnig to do with what I'm trying to get doner, just thought I'd try it out heh.

Any ideas on whats wrong?

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
Re: 5ton won't unload a seperate squad.
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2009, 15:03:14 »
I think you should use commands to get them out of the truck
lets say
Code: [Select]
truck name = truck1
name of the group = grp1  (name the group by :  grp1=group this  : in init of leader)

At your desired waypoint for the group to unload,in the On Activation of that waypoint ,
{_x action ["eject",vehicle _x} foreach units grp1
The above is first method and here is the :

Second Method

first put this in init of leader :
{_x assignascargo truck1} foreach units grp1 OR group this (choose only ONE!)

Then at the desired WP, in On Act field of WP
{unassignvehicle _x} foreach units grp1If it works, the group leader will command "get out" to his squad and hop out himself.
Also you can use :

{[_x] ordergetin false} foreach units grp1
If it works, the group leader will command "get out" to his squad and hop out himself.
Note : The last command is not tested......!
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(

Offline bakerboy1990

• Members
Re: 5ton won't unload a seperate squad. Wtf?
« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2009, 15:47:55 »
its should just work with a wapoint "Transport Unloadyou may have 2 sync the triggers tho