Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Liberation 1941-1945 mod problem.  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Krieg

• Mission Maker
  • Members
  • Who dares wins.
Liberation 1941-1945 mod problem.
« on: 20 Aug 2009, 19:17:56 »
Yes, I do have OFP GOTY 1.96 now.

I have downloaded "Liberation 1941-1945" modification. It had come with installer. I have installed it in my OFP GOTY directory. Patched it to latest version. And it works fine except for few issues.
Whenever I run it I get some error message "no entry in cfg.vehicles.east_*something*...".
Itself would not be a large problem, if whenever I try to create a new unit I get some random error message about some model or addon missing. And it also causes that intros and outros cannot be played because some model or something is missing.
How can this be fixed?

Thank you.
If you see a light at the end of the tunnel, then it's probably an enemy tank.

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: Liberation 1941-1945 mod problem.
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2009, 02:42:59 »
I think people have had similar problems to you. It seems to be caused by not having an updated config file for LibMod. You could try first applying the config from this post.

Imutep has uploaded a rar archive containing all the patches up to 1.09 in the first post of this thread. If nothing else works, delete / uninstall everything you have so far, and try the all-in-one instead.

Offline Krieg

• Mission Maker
  • Members
  • Who dares wins.
Re: Liberation 1941-1945 mod problem.
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2009, 08:19:07 »
Thank you Walter.

I also think I found another possible thing. I think I have editor upgrade 103 and 102. That also might be the problem.
If you see a light at the end of the tunnel, then it's probably an enemy tank.