Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Never thought this would happen :(  (Read 1077 times)

Offline _j33_

• Members
Never thought this would happen :(
« on: 17 Feb 2009, 02:02:58 »
Hey guys,

I used to post here a couple of years ago, and now I've come back to find it's all changed, and my account details have disappeared. From my understanding, OFPEC went through some harsh times a while back and lost some data in the process. I vaguely remember something like that happening.

Anyway, currently I'm really enraged, because I've come back to play and build Operation Flashpoint missions and I've completely forgotten how to do most of the stuff I could previously. I thought screwing around in the editor for some time would bring it all back, but my memory has really gone on this subject. I would go back and look at the missions I created previously, however, they were never completed, so they were never uploaded.

So I was wondering what suggestions you guys might have for me to recollect all mission-building information that my memory has dropped. I was going to start of with Macguba's Tutorial Mission but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone give me a link?

And there's a couple of tutorials I know I need to check out to, I just can't remember the names of any of them.

Thanks very much for your time, guys.

Offline Worldeater

• Former Staff
  • Suum cuique
Re: Never thought this would happen :(
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2009, 03:38:19 »
Hi,

I guess this is what you've been looking for.

Here are some other resources that might come handy:
- BIKI
- ComRef
- Collection of OFP tutorials

HTH
try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Offline _j33_

• Members
Re: Never thought this would happen :(
« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2009, 06:04:25 »
Hey thanks very much for the links.