Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Evolution 24 Town Released  (Read 2164 times)

Offline lee

• Members
Evolution 24 Town Released
« on: 24 Dec 2008, 16:39:56 »
Ok folks heres what myself and pangasius have done to Evolution. We orginally started out with EvO v3 MHQ/Unranked and worked up from there. Ill split what weve done into 2 section Editor and Scripting, So straight forward Editor is what we have done in the Editor Scripting is what we have doen Script wise.

Editor

changed the Layout of the blue base
uped the amount of hangers to 7 from 3
changed from 1 to 2 A10 warthogs
Changed from 2 M1(a1s) to 4
Changed from 2 Cobras to 4
Changed from 3 m119s to 6
Removed all vulcans player and AI placed 2 AA pods at base
M113 mhq
4 Hmmv's instead of the usual 10
Increaed the amount of Strykers to 10
Decreased the amount Hummers overall as generally not used
Changed the FFAR uh60 to a MG UH60
Removed all the M113s apart from the Ambulance
Removed the M1a1s and Vulcans at Corazol and left only the usuall resupply trucks
Cut the number of Shilkas down from 3 to 1 per town replacing the 2 removed with a Group of AA pods which are less server intensive
Declutered the map removed any extraneous Vehicles/Gear from map that is not required in any circustances IE all the damm buses last count 50+

This entire setup is Geared at Team play and forcing Teamplay

Scripting

Added in 24 Towns to both script and editor all approriate codes added in
Renabled MI-17 Para drops
De-enabled the SU 34bs as they really dont attack ground targets weve found they dont work to great
Locked Planes and Helos to pilot class only Little bird taxi still usueble by all
Locked M1 abrams to Crewmen only
Please note if your flying a cobra and you want AI gunner you will need to recruit a AI PILOT same goes for Abrams tank
Added in Pilot and Crewman as playable by player
Removed Sniper and Rifleman from Recruit section and replaced with Pilot and Crewman
Disabled Side missions totally
Decreased the time it takes dead bodies and Armour to disapear after being killed to ease server loads and cpu load for individual players
Increased the amount of Reinforcements that come to each town Ie normally a URAL would only have 4 guys in it weve increased to 7

Also did lots of small changes to the Editor and Scripting that just would take to long to explain also fixed lots of little errors orginally created within EvO just play and enjoy any bug reports to leeclose@btconnect.com

Also Downloadble at: http://www.fileplanet.com/195733/190000/fileinfo/Evolution-24-Town-Version
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2008, 16:53:41 by lee »

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: Evolution 24 Town Released
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2008, 20:00:05 »
If this is for ArmA then you plopped it in the wrong board.

Let me move it for you, no additional charge seeing as it is xmas.   :yes:

ZZZZAP..... Done

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline lee

• Members
Re: Evolution 24 Town Released
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2008, 20:43:12 »
cheers shipwreck what a dork i was lol wasnt till earlier i noticed hehe :D