Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Making a HAWK launcher with mandoble missiles  (Read 1877 times)

Offline granQ

• Contributing Member
    • Anrop.se
Making a HAWK launcher with mandoble missiles
« on: 22 Oct 2008, 22:48:57 »
Hello.

Got this hawk addon that I want to release so you just place it in the editor and it works with mandoble missiles.

Anyone that can help?

http://sfp5.anrop.se/index.php/Bild:Revision7_pic05.jpg
Cura Posterior

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: Making a HAWK launcher with mandoble missiles
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2008, 01:57:42 »
What sort of help were you needing, beta testers or possibly a review from the Addons Depot?

For both cases just submit it to the beta testing board.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline granQ

• Contributing Member
    • Anrop.se
« Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2008, 09:03:37 »
need help with getting the addon to use the eventhandlers that start mandoble missiles and such.

Got the basic config for a AA launcher using normal arma code.. but want to use the more powerful scripts.
Cura Posterior

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2008, 14:18:16 »
Sadly my PC died, so I cannot help you with ArmA in front of me.
Basically what you need for the initialization of the launcher is to have some code spawned waiting for mando missile initialization confirmation (waiting for the global) in a "slow" loop, which ends also if the unit is destroyed. So, if the mission has mando missile initialized, the rest of the code will be executed, else the launcher will keep there as a normal launcher.
If mando missile initialization is detected, then you run the code for the launcher itself, similar to that of the examples, but in your case might be you can add some animation command here and there to ensure the model aims where the attacking system wants to aim.

That would have been much easier with mando missile 2.35, but with no desktop I'll not be able to progress there.

Offline granQ

• Contributing Member
    • Anrop.se
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2008, 22:16:38 »
too bad.. understand the basic of it.

Problem is that I am kinda busy with 2000 other addons and hoped find someone that can't do much models, texturers and stuff but love your missiles and know how to configure stuff..
Cura Posterior