Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: From questions to questions of OPFEC editing  (Read 4256 times)

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: From questions to questions of OPFEC editing
« Reply #15 on: 06 Dec 2008, 13:19:12 »
I am more than happy to answer every question you have regarding these games(provided I know the answer) but I would like to meekly suggest doing a quick search with the key words in question first and then if you are not satisfied with the results, begin a new thread with those keywords as the subject title to help future members find their way as well. The search feature here at OFPEC is a good one and not as cluttered(it seems) as the one at BI forums. Also by doing a search and sift for what you desire will help answer many other questions that may pop into your head as well.
So, do a quick search and then post a new thread if you are still confused. Later

Offline Max_Plans027

• Members
  • Max Plans
    • Max Plans 027
« Reply #16 on: 25 Jan 2009, 09:18:17 »
 :weeping: i cant find any thing about it can you help me tp find it please !
« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2009, 10:30:43 by Max_Plans027 »

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #17 on: 25 Jan 2009, 11:48:02 »
I'd like to echo what savedbygrace has said above: the information you are looking for can be found throughout this site and even a brief search would reveal some answers. You just need to have patience.

OFPEC is a library, and it has a great many resources online to help you, however you need to learn to use this library for yourself - our "librarians" can't take you by the hand through every single problem you might encounter.

My advice would be to read the Beginner's Tutorial by Cheetah from start to finish. That will answer many of your questions and get you up to a minimum level of understanding of editing.

Offline Ext3rmin4tor

• Members
« Reply #18 on: 30 Jan 2009, 10:10:34 »
Also try Mr Murray editing guide, it is very well done and it teaches you to use everything in the editor.
How can you shoot women and children?
Easy! Ya' just don't lead'em so much! Ain't war hell?!!