Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [SP] Hog's Breath v1.2 [Review Complete]  (Read 14106 times)

Offline HailStorm

• Former Staff
  • Strength: Air Combat. Weakness: Squad Leadership.
[SP] Hog's Breath v1.2 [Review Complete]
« on: 22 Sep 2008, 19:46:19 »
Version 1.2

Mission: Hog's Breath

Mission by: HailStorm
Current version: 1.2
Story: conduct an air strike on an enemy convoy in the South Sahrani desert.
Version needed: ArmA 1.14
Type: Single Player only
Island: Sahrani (sara)
Addon Requirements: none

Special Features:
- Two Separate difficulty Levels; Veteran difficulty won't be a milk run!
- 60+ lines of recorded dialog, using proper aviation radio terminology and lingo
- a level of realism and immersion not yet seen in an aircraft-related mission, including actual aerodrome procedures
- built-in contingency plans; break your jet, and you (may) not be forced to walk home!
- it's not a mission that forces the spamming of high-powered weapons! think tactically to complete your objectives

a little bit about this mission:
I've had this in the making for a long time, well over (heh, two years now). The reason it's taken so long to do, was because I really, really didn't like the flying model in ArmA, yet also felt that flying was too under-appreciated at the same time, so a lot of it was me working on it for a week or two, then getting frustrated with all the bugs and everything and leaving it for a while, then coming back to do some more later.

This mission is both a revolt against those "fly-straight-to-this-area-and-spam-missiles-rinse-repeat" objectives that seem to be the norm with flying missions in ArmA, as well as proving the concept that you can take a relatively simple mission and take it to another level by introducing a standard of immersion and realism not yet seen in a mission of this type. it started as a simple play-around in the mission editor, to a personal challenge to see how far I could take the concept/premise. so, the mission may seem have echoes of a really newbish mission (eg. waypoints, unimaginative targets, etc.) but I've attempted to show that these things, that are often the cause derision due to lack of realism, actually can add to the immersion if you put it in a finely polished and executed package - to show what you really can and cannot do with ArmA.

It's also the first mission I've ever considered fit for a beta release, so it should be interesting to see how it goes.

Change log

- v0.898 beta
Initial Release

- v0.899 beta
   - Locations of way points and flightpath placed on map via markers.
   - Altitude cap raised from 100m AGL to 150m.
   - mission will no longer immediately end upon the convoy reaching it's destination when the player has ejected and is attempting to exfiltrate - mission will wait till the player has completed the exfiltration before moving to the lose outro.
   - Removed R-73 AA loads from 2 of the 4 interceptor Jets.
   - added several smoke grenades to the gear screen.
   - ammunition cargo removed from the trucks parked in the Hangars.
   - Convoy driver skill upgraded.
   - A few spelling errors and weather report errors rectified.

- v0.941 beta
   - added new (and much improved) 'intro' and 'outro - win' cut scenes.
   - fixed the evac call from the island not triggering correctly.
   - added more enemies to the second objective
   - added new dialog and radio messages
   - added "bitchin' betty" audio warning track to the below the radar segment. The player will now get an audible "WARNING: ALTITUDE!" from betty if they are flying above 110 metres, to warn them of the altitude infringement at 150 metres.
   - altered November Two wreck demolition.

- v0.944 beta
   - fixed radio chatter to proper 'cfgRadio' format - radio calls will now not overlap or play with time acc. on.
   - added two difficulty levels - regular difficulty features less enemies, and a higher altitude cap.
   - added repair/re-arm point at the western end of the airfield. unlimited reloads on regular difficulty, a single re-load on veteran.
   - tweaked trigger positions and added new radio clips to improve mission immersion and resilience.

- v0.945 beta
   - Added new script that makes the 'destroy convoy' waypoint lock onto any surviving ural trucks (regular difficulty only)
   - Added new radio call warning the player when intercepting fighters are within 4KM (roughly two miles)
   - FIXED: properly Removed the R73 missiles off 2 interceptor jets.
   - rejigged some trigger parameters to enable the mission to be able to be completed using alternative vehicles (like an AH-1).
   - waypoint text now uniformly changed to capitals (OFP style)
   - edited a frame in the intro movie to get a better profile shot of the A-10

- v1.0
   - Final Release Version
   - Added Credits

- v1.1
   - fixed several spelling errors in the briefing
   - changed outro flyover altitude to hopefully prevent crashing
   - changed several parameters of the Obj. Bravo helicopters (waypointing, Weapons)

- v1.2
   - Added code to prevent abandoned boats from preventing the mission progressing
   - Extended the UAV intro to better sync with the sound effects

Anyway everyone, hope you have fun with this, it's a flying mission that that I hope should have a different 'feel' to it. oh, and by the way, I apologize in advance for my really, really bad American accents - I'm Australian, so it's not really natural for me to do them (though the air traffic controller is supposed to have an Aussie accent!).

- cheers

HailStorm

Edit: This mission has been reviewed and is available from the Missions Depot.
« Last Edit: 09 Oct 2010, 23:00:58 by Walter_E_Kurtz »
Mi-24 Hinds in Abandoned Armies... T-72's in Punishment Battalion... if you leave it unlocked, I WILL find a way to steal it!

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Re: [SP] Hog's Breath
« Reply #1 on: 15 Oct 2008, 22:17:39 »
Hi Hailstorm!

Now for the first beta test of your mission:

Overview

Nice one, with a good, fitting picture.

Intro

At first I was a bit puzzled about the unusual perspective and the strange sounds of the intro, but then I realised that it was an aerial observation camera. But I thought it was an UAV because of the low altitude above ground. Not really story-telling here, but a nice view anyway.

Briefing

Very extensive and complicated for the average Mathias. I am interested in military aviation, yet I don't know the USAF lingo, so especially the weather Briefing did not make much sense to me.

Mission

The detailed approach to the takeoff procedure was really interesting. I began in front of the ready room, passed by some very cramped Harrier hangars. Good job on the eyecandy here.
Then I got various clearances from the tower (all properly voiced), took off and headed towards the mission area.
As the ArmA controls and my bad luck have it, I had no Joystick available, and the Hog behaves like a freight ship in the air when controlled with keyboard and mouse. It was hard to fly the craft itself, even harder to keep below 100 m and impossible for me to loiter, spot and engage targets.

Bottom line: For expert pilots and the players with a joystick: A must-see, it looks promising at the beginning. Keyboard jockeys might be as bad off as me.

Cheers

Mathias

Offline HailStorm

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2008, 02:04:44 »
Hey Mathias, thanks for giving this one a look in.

Intro: yeah, i'm not the greatest at camera scripting, and it definitely shows in the intro and outro - win; what i really wanted to do with the intro was to have a tv-set overlay or similar attached to it, to accentuate the fact it's from the viewpoint of a someone in a command centre (hence the background noise) all my attempts have failed so far, so this is more of a placeholder showing off the basic idea than the true viewpoint i want to achieve.

the meteorological forecast: i was torn between omitting a weather report entirely, which would definitely feel missing for a flying mission, or to put a proper aviation-standard one in, to which almost everyone wouldn't understand, and i chose the latter. don't worry about feeling like you can't understand it, it's there more for immersion purposes than giving the player any actual, tangible info (it basically says 'clear skies, low wind'). for those who are interested, i'll add some translation notes in the readme.

mission: Mathias, did you play this one with waypoints switched on or off? the reason being is that if the waypoints are followed correctly, several things happen; 1) the A-10 is flown out to the north, over the water and then takes a long, swooping flightpath around to the west and southwards (so the 100m clearance bit doesn't have any obstacles that the player has to navigate above/around), 2) a savegame, and 3) the 100m clearance is annulled before your reach land, long before any hostiles worth shooting at - enabling you to climb to any height you want when you actually get to the point of blowing stuff up.

the next version will have markers on the map to make this bit clearer, and to enable waypoints-off flying (hopefully), also, raise in the altitude cap is probably a good idea too if the keyboard controls are the limiting factor to the overwater flight.

if you actually flew straight to the target after taking off, under the 100m, i'm impressed you got all the way to the desert in the first place without busting it - it's incredibly hard to do and not what i intended for the mission. i agree, the A-10 handles like it's magnetically drawn to the ground when under keyboard control (and joysticking it isn't that much better) try to do small amounts of bank and pitch movements - there's no time limit, take your time, do wide sweeping, controllable turns if you're not under fire. banking over to large degrees at low level will get you into trouble quickly. oh, and one other thing - keep you speed above 200km/h (110 knots on the A-10's HUD) at all times! you'll stall out and likely crash at anything less.

i'll have a new version up and running in a few days, but feedback before then on anything else i can fix up would be great!
Mi-24 Hinds in Abandoned Armies... T-72's in Punishment Battalion... if you leave it unlocked, I WILL find a way to steal it!

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2008, 19:31:16 »
Hi Hailstorm!

Yes, I had the waypoints switched on, with all that you describe happening. I took incredibly wide turns (more like a Boeing 747), too wide to find my targets and even then I crashed numerous times.

Offline Zipper5

• BIS Team
« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2008, 20:21:17 »
You could try using this addon for the mission, HailStorm. I find it makes the A10 a lot more realistic, plus somewhat easier to fly - doesn't bleed so much speed when turning. Might help some of the issues with the current terrible A10 flight model.

Offline Denz

« Reply #5 on: 23 Oct 2008, 09:13:11 »
I don't know how useful a report this will be as I didn't complete it and I'm probably the worst pilot ever but here goes...

v1.14 Veteran Difficulty with MaddMatt's effects, Durg's Vegetation Fix and RKSL's Improved A10 Flight Model
(It may be improved but it didn't help a sucky pilot like me)

Overview
Good description with a decent picture.
Picky English time:
on a enemy > on an enemy

Intro
You know I think I heard the loading sound the old sinclair spectrum used to make in that lot.
It really needs a voiceover because at the moment it is just some disjointed scenes with a realistic comms overlay.

Briefing
Hmmm, I get the feeling that you have some experience in the field of avionics.
Very well written and detailed briefing although those not familiar with military acronyms may need a glossary ;)
The meteorological bumpf went right over my head though - very realistic though I have to admit
Typo: signifigant > significant (and in the Notes)
"due to the our forces" - in the Notes
Gear selection:
Perfect, you play a pilot after all although I did take some grenades from the truck in the hanger  :whistle:

Mission
I would consider taking the gun off the player at the mission start and give it back later as it just looks a little funny to begin the mission pointing a gun at someones face.
The first time through I very nearly got run over by that Hummer roadhog zooming through the base  :D
I thought the taxiing process and take off were very well handled and authentic and the base really felt alive  :good:
At no point during my 5 attempts did I make it to the target area without exceeding the flight limit so I had to deal with some pests on my tail.
My first thought was to run through an area of friendly AAA (hopefully equipped with Mando Gun) but alas there was nothing. I did catch a lucky break when I flew through some blackhawks conducting training parajumps which got the blighters off my tail for a while.
I managed to get near the convoy twice - the other times well, I think that pilot was drunk or something. It looked like he could hardly fly at all  :blink:
Had another lucky break on one attempt when I was taking a wide arc near the target area when there was an explosion near my tail which lined me up perfectly with the convoy's route. I managed to get off a couple of FFAR in the general direction but due to ground based AAA and having bogies constantly swarming over my ass my poor A10 succumbed to damage and I had to punch out. That was as close as I got  :-[
Considering the level of detail you went to in creating alternate E&R points I was mightily disappointed when the mission ended due to the convoy reaching it's location.

Outro
Well obviously I only saw the outro/loose.
The scene with the trucks came up then a black screen flashed for a second then it played the scene through.

Summary
Well, what I saw of it I liked. The level of detail is fantastic.
I'm not saying that you should have an evasion mission as an alternative but for ground pounders like me, I could have got something more out of it.
Zipper's suggestion was a good idea but it didn't make enough of a difference in my case.
I'm not giving up though, I shall return once I've mastered the damn plane.

Oh I didn't have the waypoints on.
« Last Edit: 23 Oct 2008, 09:21:44 by Denz »
I've got 'em right where I want 'em - surrounded from the inside!
Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver, SOG Recon One-Zero
24/09/41 - 24/04/69

Offline HailStorm

• Former Staff
« Reply #6 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:07:36 »
ok, thanks denz - i've used your feedback as well to edit the mission.

I'll agree, the RockofSL-modified A-10 is really nice - probably more fitting to the real A-10. Ultimately though, I want to keep this mission Addon-free, so throwing in one now isn't what I'm looking for. It's sad to think that the bad flight physics and controls supplied by ArmA are almost the killer of the mission.
- v0.899 beta
   - Locations of waypoints and flightpath placed on map via markers.
   - Altitude cap raised from 100m AGL to 150m (voiceover still needs replacing)
   - mission will no longer immediately end upon the convoy reaching it's destination when the player has ejected and is attempting to exfiltrate - mission will wait till the player has completed the exfiltration before moving to the lose outro.
   - Removed R-73 AA loads from 2 of the 4 interceptor Jets.
   - added several smoke grenades to the gear screen.
   - ammunition cargo removed from the trucks parked in the Hangars.
   - Convoy driver skill upgraded.
   - A few spelling errors and weather report errors rectified.

the new version is posted in the first post.
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2010, 15:19:43 by HailStorm »

Offline rok

• Members
    • ArmyOpsEurope.net
Re: [SP] Hog's Breath v0.899
« Reply #7 on: 28 Oct 2008, 23:42:26 »
I tested the latest 0.899 version with A-10 at regular difficulty.

Intro/Outro
I liked them a lot. Simple and clean, yet detailed. Everything worked without a glitch. As an almost exclusive multiplayer gamer it's nice to see some well made scenes.

Mission
Takeoff/Ingress
The airfield felt really alive with all the helis, harriers and humvees moving on and taking off. Also the conversations with control tower felt very real.
On a first try I totally forgot the 150 m altitude cap so I got screwed pretty fast by the enemy planes. On a second try I had no trouble staying below 150m cap. (Playing with joystick here. I'd consider myself rather experienced in ArmA piloting.)

Primary mission
As I closed to the target I felt I need to get rid of biggest AA threats before entering area so I used all my Mavericks on Shilkas and other tanks near Cayo. After that I had to do several attack runs on the convoy with rockets. Had to be careful when circling around while there was still AA in neighboring towns. Of course A-10's flight model didn't make it any easier as I had to watch my speed to avoid stalling.
Finally got all convoy vehicles destroyed. The last one damaged and didn't show any more on HUD reticle so I had to do some extra runs to spot it.

Secondary mission
After finishing with convoy I did a large circle to the west and approached the little island from "wrong" direction. So I got some radio conversations in wrong order when passing over the island and flew to the Recon Run Line-Up after that. Anyhow it didn't affect the flow of mission.
While patrolling the island I missed the direction enemy was to be expected but was able to spot and eliminate enemy threats just in time.

Return/Landing
This went smoothly as expected. Some harriers maneuvered quite close while I was landing.

Bugs
- In Overview there's .Sara at the end of the mission name.

Final words
Great, detailed and realistic flying mission. Well done. :)
ArmA flying model sure caused some extra drama on tight curves. The mission wasn't too hard for experienced pilot on regular difficulty settings. Sure it required a few tries from the ingress saving point but that was to be expected. Secondary mission could be spiced up a bit. Maybe enemy helis could attack from different directions.

Offline HailStorm

• Former Staff
Re: [SP] Hog's Breath v0.941b [updated 09/02/09]
« Reply #8 on: 09 Feb 2009, 15:44:27 »
I've now updated to version 0.941 beta.

changes:
- v0.941 beta
   - added new (and much improved) intro and outro - win cutscenes.
   - fixed the evac call from the island not triggering correctly.
   - added more enemies to the second objective
   - added new dialog and radio messages
   - added "bitchin' betty" audio warning track to the below the radar segment. The player will now get an audible "WARNING: ALTITUDE!" from betty if they are flying above 110 metres, to warn them of the altitude infringement at 150 metres.
   - altered November Two wreck demolition

- Note that there is an extra radio trigger in the mission for beta testing purposes; it's covered in the readme, but the gist of it is it will get you to the second half of the mission quicker (if you're looking at testing that bit only).

Link is at the bottom of the first post, Harrier version in the 7th post down.

cheers
-HailStorm

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #9 on: 23 Feb 2009, 19:46:26 »
Let it be known That I am no pilot. But despite my inexperience, I was able to complete this one in 32 minutes with a stream of burning oil serving as my smoke trail.  :D Kudos to Hailstorm for a valiant effort.
Tested with: Arma 1.15 with difficulty adjusted down slightly for me.
Overview
Pic is a good summary of the mission while text is more than informative.
Intro
Very nice overlay to resemble reconnoitering the target area. The accompanying sound was good but sounded strange in some parts. The fact that you added special sound is a plus for me. The sounddile was longer than the scene it was suppose to be in so it messed up the start sequence of the next scene. The next scene however, when the music begins and the camera angles highlight the primary weapon to be used in the mission was enjoyable to watch the sleek closeups as the camera seemed to caress the features of the warthog.
Briefing
The others seem to have covered this quite well but I'll touch on it quickly.
The link to EJ52 does not function. Other than that, it is a very well thought out brief and even though I do not understand the weather statistics it helped to provide me with the feeling that I was an important asset that they would relay such information for my intel. (Maybe you could provide an explanation in the notes section which expounds on the acronyms? Or in the readme?)
Mission
I must agree that the pistol in the hand of the pilot while running around sort of removes from the immersion. (perhaps you could create a trigger which adds it to the player once they leave a trigger which surrounds the airfield and removes it again when he re enters?)Just for immersion sake, but its really unimportant.

The airfield is setup nicely, hangars are detailed, fixed wings have their armament removed within the hangars.
The looping jets coming and going are nice( I watched them for about 10 minutes to see how they would conduct themselves if they were to meet and they evntually bunch up but I did not see any collisions..restart..

The communications between the tower and pilots was splendid. I did not like the altitude restriction or the annoying warning and I am glad that it only lasted until just before engagement. I am however thankful for the savegame right after that point.

The waypoint pattern removes from freedom of approach but at the same time, it maintains a disciplined airspace for all airtraffic conducting maneuvers in the region and thus allows the inexperienced pilots as myself with the greatest approach alignment just before weapons are ordered free.

Since I suck at aim, the Tab button came in very handy during the engagement. My technique was that of fly in at a downward spearhead, take out a target with a guided missile and as I got within a few hundred meters I would squeeze off some rounds with the cannon. Once past the target areas, I would pull up at full throttle, in multiple barrel rolls to evade response fire and after a few hundred meters, nose up until the ground came into view and then barrel row for a another pass. I received quite a bit of damage on the second pass and so I returned to the airfield for repairs and rearm but was disappointed to find that there was none....Restart...Hmm, I am not good enough to avoid fire like the pros do, so I chose to implement a cheat by using my mission testing helping hand(lokis lost key). Since there was no way to rearm, repair or refuel I chose to use the unlimited ammo just for the sake of finishing the mission for feedback. With the help of this cheat, I was able to eliminate the entire opposing force, without being shredded by their counterfire. I got the convoy, did the low flyby over the second objective island and then circled north over the mainland while the radio chatter impressed me. Nice work on that. The approaching heli threat from the south was taken out with two passes and my metal munching cannon and so I circled south for a wreckage identification pass and a sitrep on the S&R. Heard some more chatter identifying boats approaching from the mainland and so a couple of passes through the bay and I was able to make em fish food.(too bad there is no rooster tail effect from lowflying jets eh?) Got the orders to return and headed back. (again, my landing is as bad as my flying so I utilized the auto landing feature) and voila!
Outro
I think one of the A10's crashed on approach....nice little cinematic to conclude the matter.

Overall
Lots of love put into this one. So much so that I had to create a practice mission in the ediotr just to get use to flying the warthog. Couldn't pass up a mission so well done.
But I would definitely add a repair, refuel and rearm facility or trucks at the airfield.

Offline HailStorm

• Former Staff
« Reply #10 on: 04 Mar 2009, 16:17:45 »
Hey Savedbygrace, i'll try and comment on what you said:

Briefing

the link to EJ52 should work, problem is that it's the exact same position as the marker before it "ready room", hence why it won't move if you clicked that one previously. I'll make that clearer in the next version.

There should already be a weather report explanation in the readme - it's a big file, and there is also some useful tips on flying the A-10 in there, too - It's definitely worth a read.

Mission

Re the pistol - the player has a choice as to what weapon they select during the mission: i'm not really sure how to actually save whatever weapon they are carrying and give it back to them later.

I'm glad you noticed that the Harriers don't crash. the AI in ArmA have this stupid tendency to taxi their plane right into the path of a landing aircraft - I tell you, nothing spoils the immersion in a plane mission than coming back and having to fly over a massive pile-up of aircraft wreckage sitting at the threshold of the runway!

the re-arm, re-fuel and repair points: this one's a bit hard to work around. with a little searching, there are actually places where you can re-fuel, re-arm and repair at the airport, but they are not marked on the map, and the repair one is (almost uselessly) parked inside the starting hangar, which will be fixed.

the problem i have though is i don't want this to be a "missile spam" mission: adding a fully loaded ammo truck somewhere spoils that effect. i wanted the player to get through the mission without actually having to re-load (like a true combat sortie), and I've tried to help this by having only six convoy trucks (which i just realised is a very crucial bit of info that should be the briefing) and less than 5 anti-air guns in any one area. a good use of Mavericks on either set of targets will make the mission much easier!

in addition, (shh! here's a secret!) the entire second part of the mission can be completed without ANY use of the A-10's weapons! give it a try. those special forces guys on the island are surprisingly well-armed! I did this to ensure that the player wasn't royally screwed if they had used most (or all) of their ammo on the first bit, and coming in for a second landing really breaks the immersion.

In any case, I will add a more accessible repair truck, mark the location of both it and the refueling trucks, and I may add an ammo truck with 1 reload available, if i can manage to work out some system of limiting the amount of Mavericks the player can access.

Outro:

you said one of the A-10's crashed? heh, probably. Right now, they skim so close to the top of the hill that they can actually kill (read: run over) someone standing on the very top. i'll add a metre or two to the clearance.

thanks for the test, it's some good feedback.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2009, 06:04:50 »
Hi Hailstorm,  just tried out Hogs Breath and Harriers Breath.
The overviews both have the same pic, and intro. I really enjoyed the sounds in the intro and missions.
I found my beta testing as a ditto with the other testers, lots of positive feedback. Well done intro and briefing. Good details on both.

Here,s my take on game play. I adjusted my control of the mouse in the arma option to get faster movement on the mouse.
The waypoints worked just fine if you quickly adjust your flight to them so you line up the target. And the waypoints are made nicely to do that. I just found it hard to hit any thing. I never liked the way the planes are in OFP or Arma, its just not that kinda game. The heli's are nice though!  I used to play Modern Air Combat and I liked flying the A-10 the best, but my joystick messed up on me.

I dropped my bombs, got shot and bailed out near the house a FB-71. Went there, called for evec and it went to the cutscene. Ended quit abruptly, otherwise a very professionally done time well spent mission.
In the debriefing I found I didn't hit any targets. :(
good mission for pilots  :yes:
cheer, schuler
Semper Fi

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: [SP] Hog's Breath v0.941b
« Reply #12 on: 27 Jun 2009, 11:17:52 »
Okay, I removed the [updated] from the initial post because the date stated 9-2-09. After looking at the b added to the version in the title, but nothing else indicating and update, I have to ask if this has indeed been updated to since the version I played? If so, I'm thinking you meant to insert 6-2-09 as the date. If this is so, I apologize for overlooking it and just want to remind you that its okay to bump your thread when you upload a new verison.

EDIT:Ah, never ye mind. I can see that it has not been updated.
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2009, 11:20:13 by savedbygrace »

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #13 on: 27 Jun 2009, 14:07:23 »
nice bump sweet hart!  :-*
Semper Fi

Offline HailStorm

• Former Staff
« Reply #14 on: 03 Jul 2009, 17:29:34 »
I'm getting around to it, been fixing little things here and there, but not enough at the moment to require a new beta release... yet. I need to change the radio chatter (it plays with time acc on, etc.) and a few big things that ultimately probably won't seem different but will make the mission more robust to 'creative' players. Also need to create a script that will re-load the A-10, just haven't got time to do that right now.

oh.. and savedbygrace... the date 9-2-09 is in dd/mm/yy format (9th Feb 09) not mm/dd/yy format (which would be 2nd Sep 09) sorry bout the confusion!
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2009, 17:40:14 by HailStorm »