Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Basic Point Capuring Script (Arrays)  (Read 891 times)

Offline L!nk

• Members
Basic Point Capuring Script (Arrays)
« on: 29 Mar 2008, 13:25:27 »
Ok, there will be three flags, three players and an array consisting out of another three arrays : arrayGlobal = [[],[],[]]. Each array in arrayGlobal represents the side flags. 0:east / 1:west / 2:neutral

BTW. arrayGlobal is created in my init.sqf;

A player can move to one of the flags, wait 10 seconds and then the flag texture must change into the player's side. Any of the other three players (including a server player) must be able to do this at any time; also when another player has already taken the flag for his side. When the flag is captured, the flag is stored in arrayGlobal in the right array(depending on the side of the player who captured it).

The problem I'm having is to make the flags change for each player(client/server). The flag only changes when I am the server and player and I take a flag. Its probably something todo with my client/server scripting and public variables. I don't know. I need help.

Thx,
L!nk
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2008, 13:28:32 by L!nk »

Offline Loyalguard

• Former Staff
Re: Basic Point Capuring Script (Arrays)
« Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2008, 13:39:37 »
I am afraid your problem will be hard to diagnose without posting your script or code snippets.  Can you provide some of your code for us to look at?