Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Quarantine - 12 player Zombie RPG (review please)  (Read 14288 times)

Offline Trapper

• Honoured Contributor
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Quarantine - 12 player Zombie RPG (review please)
« Reply #45 on: 10 Aug 2008, 21:03:42 »
The ones on the upper part of the picture, build on the slope. There are many of them in Paraiso and Ortego, sometimes they are build onto each other/cascaded. The civilans won't leave them most of the time, or they even do fall down.
http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/arma_armed_assault_015.jpg

Offline CrazyAce

• Members
« Reply #46 on: 10 Aug 2008, 22:55:54 »
Now I'm from the Fallout era, so I appreciate the Fallout 2 ambient music :) With that game in mind, this mod can use random items on corpses; say a wallet with a few dollars in it, jewelry and such with a pawn shop that will only take these random junk.

I like the idea of a camp, would be nice to actually build one, but heh I'm not picky.

:edit:

And because I like to play single player (LAN) games; "MP cheaters suck" :dry: What can I do to make the zombies not run at full speed as a regular human?
« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2008, 23:05:41 by CrazyAce »

Offline D007

• Members
« Reply #47 on: 14 Aug 2008, 09:32:38 »
Edit:
Nvm..lol..
« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2008, 10:44:52 by D007 »

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: 14 Aug 2008, 13:20:38 »
Now I'm from the Fallout era, so I appreciate the Fallout 2 ambient music :) With that game in mind, this mod can use random items on corpses; say a wallet with a few dollars in it, jewelry and such with a pawn shop that will only take these random junk.

Well, for that to work, you'd have to introduce a fully working inventory system now wouldn't you? Too bad the only one I know of [link] is only SP-compatible, though :( Ah well. Here's a link to it anyway, made by some guy named Wolfrug or whatever: Linky

:D Self-promotion, anyone?

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #49 on: 14 Aug 2008, 16:14:34 »
Triple self promotion in a single post at a single time is prohibited unless you contact the Site admin and request the promotional form 132-40a two weeks prior to the intended triple post and esure that you get the proper authorization to do so and are careful to adhere to the guidelines of said rule. Thereby providing a responsible example of triple self promotional posting in a single post at a single time. Consequences of such an irresponsible triple self promotional posting without approved authorization can result in an immediate demotion to coffee/tea bitch and a mandatory BoyGeorge avatar for a period of no less than two months. Exceptions to these penalties are overruled if you are already the coffee/tea bitch and happen to be infatuated with BoyGeorge in which case you have our sympathy and compassion in living with such a horrid fantasy and having such bad taste in music. For further information regarding the Posting procedure, please reread section 132, ammendments 1 through 336 found on pages 4,562 through 6,212 of the OFPEC Staff handbook. If you have failed to read the OFPEC staff handbook, please also consult section 301, protocol ammendments 1 & 2 found on page 23,457 under the topic of Pre termination procedures and the Proper path to redemtion through the depths of BrownNosing headers. Thank you and consider yourself warned.

P.S. The OFPEC staff handbook has yet to be released but all staff members will remain accountable.

Offline CrazyAce

• Members
« Reply #50 on: 14 Aug 2008, 21:12:21 »
Wow someone stayed up late typing that :cool2:

Now back to topic; Wolf that sounds like an awsome idea and I would love to test that function only if one thing would change in this mod. The use of TCP animations zombie aspect... Had a PM with D.murphy man asking to have the zombies animations and sounds incorporated with this mod and he doesn't like the idea :(

To the people of the community, help me help him get them animations in this mod; I think it would be awesome.
« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2008, 21:17:59 by CrazyAce »

Offline D.murphy man

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: 15 Aug 2008, 01:34:51 »
Well i didnt say i didnt like the idea of animations, just the fact at only zombies that i know of that use the animations arn't as good as the current Yomie zombie addon i am using. As in they dont chase you across bridges, into houses, or up ladders, unlike yomies.

Also id like to note that if any of you wish to keep up to date with latest developments on this mission id suggest heading over to the BIS forums where the main discussion of this mission and features im working on are more frequently discussed:http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=5cbd3d68450bed7f15fe904c0d144903;act=ST;f=67;t=70469;st=0

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #52 on: 21 Aug 2008, 09:33:10 »
Just a quick message, I noticed that your topic title doesn't follow the Standards for Mission Authors, so please adjust your topic title. Thank you :).
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!