Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP / MP-COOP] The Triple Blow v1.06  (Read 15046 times)

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Re: [SP / MP-COOP] The Triple Blow v1.06
« Reply #15 on: 07 Feb 2008, 13:30:48 »
Phew, just one third of the mission? I considered myself 2/3 into the mission (because it`s the "triple blow"). Unfortunately, my last save is during the situation when the tanks suddenly show up. I might try again from the start, but I am quite overwhelmed by this mission....

Offline Barbolani

• Members
« Reply #16 on: 20 Feb 2008, 09:34:12 »
Hi Mandoble, the mission is great, but it seems bugged to me. In the second part (the radio tower base) my game crashes when I Retry... checked it for 5 o 6 times, and i didnt used the "out of radio" save option.

Also, sometimes at the begining the difficulty level option works inverse... you select easy and game is played hard (u guess you notice it if you find the ammo box close to you when the mission starts)

Regards.

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #17 on: 20 Feb 2008, 11:37:50 »
Hi Barbolani,
about your first problem, I havent experienced that in many many tests, with radio saves and retry aswell. It is weird, as the game doesnt use many variables at all. I assume you are playing 1.06, now, are you using any extra global addon for sounds, environment, etc that might be interfering with the saves?

The difficulty selector, when closed, will give you a hint showing the dificulty level. The ammo boxes close to your starting position have no relation with difficulty level, there are many random items in the game, including the presence of some ammo boxes, trucks, etc. So, in game A you might have or not some of these ammo boxes and trucks, and in game B dont, or viceversa.

Offline Barbolani

• Members
« Reply #18 on: 20 Feb 2008, 20:59:22 »
Hi Mandoble,

Im using purito 1.09 BETA version... no addons (hate em). ¿Maybe a corrupt download? Don`t think so, because is allways in the same part...

The other issue is true, plz forgive the mistake...

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #19 on: 20 Feb 2008, 21:12:58 »
Well, if the problem persists with 1.09b, use the radio timed save option, I did test it mostly with 1.08 in SP and used 1.09b only for MP. Also make sure your mission version is 1.06.

Offline Barbolani

• Members
« Reply #20 on: 21 Feb 2008, 10:11:04 »
Hi, I only used radio save, v 1.06 and the problem persists.

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #21 on: 21 Feb 2008, 11:42:32 »
Can you try with 1.08?

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: [SP / MP-COOP] The Triple Blow v1.06 (ready for review)
« Reply #22 on: 04 Apr 2008, 19:25:12 »
I'll review this one.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: (Review Completed) [SP / MP-COOP] The Triple Blow v1.06
« Reply #23 on: 18 Jul 2008, 21:04:47 »
Review Completed.

Feel free to start the after-review discussion!
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2008, 12:48:08 by Cheetah »
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!