Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Arma Editor RoadSigns  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
Arma Editor RoadSigns
« on: 02 Dec 2007, 13:52:27 »
This addon exposes protected models from Armed Assault. Specifically, and only, road signs.

This addon is first of a series of addons to replicate the intent Ofp's Editor103, for Arma. As such, it 'understands' ALL, OFP roadsigns as well as Armed Assualt

Rather than create one (comparitively small) addon that exposes ALL protected models, each area (such as signs)
is being supplied in separate pbo's so that when in the editor, the noise levels from a large quantity of
added goodies is not there to confuse.

As an example, if all that is wanted, is ArmaEd Houses, then only that pbo need be included (for editing)

This addon is fully compatible with (that part of) OFP Editor Upgrade 103 and it's earlier cousins.

All 'models' represented in the ofp editor to do with roadsigns, are represented in this addon.

The intent being to migrate all OFP missions which use the above editor103 (or it's earlier cousins)

Installation:

Simply add this pbo to any mods folder.

A signed key is supplied (of course) for Mplayer.

Notes:

A mission sqm showing all signs is for your viewing pleasure.

90% of the roadsigns in this addon are specific town-names and the like, beginning with inscrutable titles like
J01a,b,c

I have left these as is, they are unlikely to be used.

10% of the models are useful generics such as stop signss, cattle, etc and named acccordingly.

All models have been internationalised using a stringtable to languages other than engels.

All models have been checked for errors and crashes (none)

Enjoy
« Last Edit: 02 Dec 2007, 14:28:24 by Mikero »
Just say no to bugz

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
Re: Arma Editor RoadSigns
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2007, 03:26:37 »
Nice work Mikero  :good: but on this one I got a CTD and the first "out of memory" error since the 1.09b patch

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
Re: Arma Editor RoadSigns
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jan 2008, 12:45:23 »
k. it means a p3d is now missing and class removed , thanks 4 that will check and fix
Just say no to bugz