Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: change uniform and retain the weapons  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Supergrunt

• Members
change uniform and retain the weapons
« on: 25 Nov 2007, 16:56:58 »
hi there,

i hope somebody can help me

i am building a mission in wich the player has the ability to put on or off a ghillie suit  (changing player.... bla bla) i need i small script in wich if the player activates the command to put on ghillie he will take his weapons to the other playermodel and back when putting the ghillie off

the player names are   JC and JC1  (jc = without the ghillie / jc1 is with the ghillie)

so al i realy need is a script to take away the current load out in the players inventory and trasfer it to the second char.... (incl. main weapon, ammo, sidearm, ammo

thanks in advance

(btw  i am a scripting retard so detailed help whould be more then welcome  :P )

Offline Spooner

• Members
  • Mostly useless
    • Community Base Addons
Re: change uniform and retain the weapons
« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2007, 20:19:52 »
Bear in mind that if you do this, then all the player's magazines will fill up again and that, if you don't use something like Mando My Weapon and selectWeapon to find out and use the weapon that player was using, then the new version won't necessarily be holding the same weapon as the old version was:
Code: [Select]
{
   JC2 addMagazine _x;
} forEach (magazines JC);

{
    JC2 addWeapon _x;
} forEach (weapons JC);
« Last Edit: 25 Nov 2007, 20:24:25 by Spooner »
[Arma 2] CBA: Community Base Addons
[Arma 1] SPON Core (including links to my other scripts)

Offline Supergrunt

• Members
Re: change uniform and retain the weapons
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2007, 08:49:20 »
to bad about the refiilling part  but its something we will have to learn to live by then

thanks for the reply, going to bed now (had a nightshift) and then i am going try to implent this in to the mission