Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: About your leet spelling LCD...  (Read 5517 times)

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re: About your leet spelling LCD...
« Reply #15 on: 14 Aug 2007, 11:50:47 »
he he, if only LCD had a dollar for every time this topic came up during the many years he has graced OFPEC with his ... shall we say 'unique' style. :D

Don't ever change, mate.  ;)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #16 on: 14 Aug 2007, 12:06:03 »
:wow:da noonster showed up...  :D

if i had a dolar 4 evrytime ive already been in cuba... ;)

not gona change m8  :cool2:

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #17 on: 14 Aug 2007, 18:32:54 »
have to lol , :D  we all know what www.ofpec.com is all about, anyone is wellcome.... lets all just keep it real! ,,,,,like ,,, yo waz up wit ya ,G a$$ ,, is al down in my cribe,,, d loads and all dat ,,, dudes be's cool , wont geta cap in his a$$ , keep it real; ya lookin? ??? "yo not me mo fo" !!! iis jus kickin back wit a 40! is's a playa ,,, da game dat is! home boys  dont gansta my pc ya"ll girl dog's, gosa play ofp ,,,, ofp is not alll bling biling  its bling bang! and a boom here and there, yanks not what iam saying,,,,,,, i''am living i in au. ,,,,,,,,, :cool2:
i dont miss chicago at all but  it is a great city , south east is a bity ,VL's, GD's and L,kings,and biker gangs ,,,those i wont mention, so opf is the best it can be and if someone makes a mission in " other then englange ,,, good on them ,,, iam playing Mikero mission pack and its not all  comprehensible ,but the games are good ,,, and i thanks all ,,,  ;) i might have gone a bit off topic, but my feelings are real  :yes:
we are from where we came from and we can not chose this,,,,,  hope all you understand what im saying  :D peace , love;
schuler
Edit sorry i get silly sometimes LCD not at you ok m8?
« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2007, 18:47:21 by schuler »
Semper Fi

Offline CharlieReddog

• Members
« Reply #18 on: 17 Aug 2007, 22:22:35 »
I agree with Trapper. Its not a good image for a board when the staffers use leet txt speak. It instinctively makes me think that he's not got anything worthwhile to contribute, since its so heavily ingrained in me that he'll be 12 and know less than my left toe. (Evidenced from other boards/forums)

For the extra time it takes LCD to type an "a" in "and" etc, I really don't see the issue. He clearly knows how to spell some words, and I'd much rather have some correctly spelled simple words and a few grammatical errors (Which are going to be in his leet speak anyway) than have it how he types now.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #19 on: 18 Aug 2007, 12:27:54 »
CharlieReddog , i think its the times that he uses that "txt" thats most important, he does his job and has some R and R at times , i dont mind it,, all iam really saying is theres a point and time, and i think you have a good remark, but its one of those " at the end of the day" sort of things, is a job being done? can we have some fun? ofpec has strict moditors and it all works well and known world wide  :D  , i my self say some silly things and no one gives me the sh$#'s for it, and iam glad , i can say things and write message's and pick on staff,,, its all part of the internet, we get to the points and questions are answered in posts,,, iam 42, and been around a bit and txt style is ok with me, kids do it , and i'll tell you what ,,,,,  with kids you have to learn it anyways  :)  join in! and i think with foreign members most can get it anyways,,,,,  join in! CharlieReddog, you do have a point yet , i can still say that! cheers schuler
« Last Edit: 18 Aug 2007, 12:31:17 by schuler »
Semper Fi

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #20 on: 18 Aug 2007, 12:50:35 »
@ schuler... np... i know its not @ me :D

@ CharlieReddog... w00t ?  :blink:

He clearly knows how to spell some words

i know how 2 spel everything :P ... just check my review thread... also use da search boton... check som of my old posts... see how much beter i post now :P

LCD old posts... da only 1 daty survived... http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=18086.msg119035#msg119035

LCD OUT

Offline Nixer6

• Members
« Reply #21 on: 18 Aug 2007, 19:20:07 »
Uhhhhh........ummmmm I am speechless after reading the review thread!  :cool2:

Cmon...you had somebodys secretary write that.  :yes:  :D
Why do I have to be a Rocket Scientist to make a good mission?

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #22 on: 19 Aug 2007, 01:01:17 »
sombodys ? my hot blond secretery (90-59-87) ;) :D  :yes:

LCD OUT

Offline Denz

• Former Staff
« Reply #23 on: 19 Aug 2007, 19:55:53 »
my hot blond secretery (90-59-87)
Holy cow LCD are those her measurements! She must be gigantic - but I'd sure like to meet her   ;)

@Schuler
whaddya mean "pick on staff"  :D
I've got 'em right where I want 'em - surrounded from the inside!
Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver, SOG Recon One-Zero
24/09/41 - 24/04/69

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #24 on: 19 Aug 2007, 20:20:54 »
Holy cow LCD are those her measurements! She must be gigantic - but I'd sure like to meet her 

w00t ?  :o u didnt get 1 ? i thought every MD staffer got 1  :blink: so who is exactly paying her ???  :dunno: gotta find out who hired her 4 me  :good:

LCD OUT

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #25 on: 19 Aug 2007, 20:44:32 »
er... aye. okay. i think we've squeezed as much useful content as possible from this thread.

#topic closed.