Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Please Promote Thread Title Fixing.  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Brandon

• Members
Please Promote Thread Title Fixing.
« on: 14 Mar 2007, 16:51:52 »
I personally cannot stand "Please Help" thread titles because those actually doing the RIGHT thing and searching for their question in the forums is impossible because the people creating the threads with the potential answer to their question is called "Scripting Question".

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: Please Promote Thread Title Fixing.
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2007, 17:28:46 »
Good that you bring up this point, I keep noticing people who have a topic titled: editing question and topics with multiple questions. Both should be avoided. I'm sure that h- and other people with modding rights will try to correct these issues as soon as they notice them. Don't forgot that you can use the "report to moderator" button!
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
« Reply #2 on: 14 Mar 2007, 18:45:10 »
Whilst I agree I would prefer that you Brandon would not go about doing your own 'back-room moderating' too much..
Like Cheetah says, there's that magic button available..

I will try to be more 'awake' about these matters though, I've let myself go lately  :P  :scratch: ..
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 14 Mar 2007, 23:08:01 »
Yes it's time we had a relevant title drive.

As h- says, the moderators are here to help.   If you find a thread with a particularly unhelpful title, please click the report to moderator button on the post and write an appropriate and helpful comments.    Moderators can then post a gentle nudge in the thread.     
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play