Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Contract Assassin  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Martin Kuka

• Members
Contract Assassin
« on: 10 Aug 2006, 20:47:59 »
Well I tried to setup few missions lone wolf only, most objectives are assassinations without detection and any
additional casualties (you can be detected and you can shoot that "damn guard" right next to your target, but you`ll get rating deduction:)

And now Im thinking about making a functional gunshop where player may check whats on stock and what amount he has to pay. Any ideas how to make a gunshop after every 1st on second mission in campaign?
My vision is that shop will be updated every 3rd mission, but need one thing.
Need the game to remember what gear player is wearing as I dont want to delete it on each mission start.
Any suggestions about rewarding system (CAAASH!:D will be fine, I have some ideas(and downloaded some scripts),
but I take everything.

Yeah yeah, I know may people hate night missions, but when would you go to assassinate given target?
Lets get rocked

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re: Contract Assassin
« Reply #1 on: 12 Aug 2006, 22:19:29 »
Martin Kuka, I'll leave this here so that people can chat about the concept if they want.   However, if you want help on how to do something, it's probably a good idea to post a specific question on the Editing General Board.   ;)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Martin Kuka

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2006, 13:40:04 »
Well, I posted it here because I have almost every script I need ;)
I only need suggestions what to do with missions, having every mission like kill this one and kill that one
comes up boring :o

And about mentioned gunshop, its not that hard to set it up working properly :)
« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2006, 13:41:41 by Martin Kuka »
Lets get rocked

Offline JasonO

• OFPEC Patron
  • Oh no...
    • The New Life RPG
« Reply #3 on: 14 Aug 2006, 17:49:42 »
Maybe after a few assisinations he has an assasin on him? He wouldnt be able to continue assasinating over and over again without someone getting concerned.