Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: a couple of questions(lol didn't notice the thread with the same name)  (Read 560 times)

Offline ONoSixIsDown

• Members
I'm trying to put the finishing touches on a mission and I need help with two things
1. How do i make a unit's lips move when talking during a cut-scene?

2. I have a loon vehicle(M2A2) that is to move from waypoint to waypoint. the speed is set to "full".  However, it still seems to move to slow.  How do I get it to speed up?

« Last Edit: 14 Dec 2005, 20:21:35 by OhNoSixIsDown »
CRIMSON REIGN COMMING..... eventually :/

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
1.  Use wav2lip.   Hunt around the Ed Depot.

2.  Waypoint speeds do not really refer to speed of the vehicle.  Rather, they define how the group behaves.   At full, for instance, the group leader will press on as fast as he can and not wait for his group if they fall behind.  (I think)  

If you want the wagon to move faster try giving it a slightly different route with less uphill.    Moving waypoints slightly may help, but the bottom line is that loon armour drivers just like to go slowly for no reason that I can fathom.

Oh, and try to avoid topic titles like "two questions".    Much better is something like "Lip synch and full speed".   ;)
« Last Edit: 14 Dec 2005, 20:27:05 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline ONoSixIsDown

• Members
wav2lip, got it. I was searching everything i think of, but just wasn't sure of exactly what to look for.  

thanks
CRIMSON REIGN COMMING..... eventually :/