Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Picking up the FDFMod campaign  (Read 1422 times)

Dagon

Picking up the FDFMod campaign
« on: 11 Sep 2005, 04:15:16 »
What would everyone's feelings be about this? Now that the FDFmod project is very unfortunately cancelled, the FDFmod campaign looks like it'll never be finished; but I reckon we (zee community) could unPBO FDFmod's campaign and give it a fitting continuation that'd do justice to the mod.

Opinions?

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:Picking up the FDFMod campaign
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2005, 12:24:34 »
good idea i would love to see what would happen but i suppose we never knew what would happen and we cant just make it up how about asking the FDF team see what was going to happen next and then carry on from there also you would have to ask them anyway to see if they would allow you to do it but great idea

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2005, 14:21:55 »
I like the idea, its been thought of before, but still nobodies made it  ;)

There would be a few problems. For example the characters may have to change. Honka would have been put out of service, if he didn't die of his injuries.

However, if simular missions can be made, with the same sort of atmosphere, that would be exellent. I'm sure a hell of a lot of people would play it.  8)
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2005, 15:48:53 »
Why not just wait for ArA? I'm sure they will continue the campaign once they pick up the mod again.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #4 on: 11 Sep 2005, 17:16:58 »
Exactly, although the campaign should be finished, they will probably continue it for ArmA (If they are coming back... They said they probably are...). Hopefully they will.

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2005, 20:07:01 »
i dont see why they cant just do some recruiting for some addon makers and what they need but i dont mind waiting for ArmA since they did say they probaly would cotinue so lets hope they do