Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: addons for BAS and FCM.??  (Read 1630 times)

jcrios101

addons for BAS and FCM.??
« on: 04 Sep 2005, 04:02:36 »
Looking to download the addons for BAS and FCM...Please advise of a site where to go?/ :-\

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
Re:addons for BAS and FCM.??
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2005, 06:46:23 »
Well, BAS is easy. They have a site called BAS Classic that hosts all their old addons. Here it is. Word of warning: you better have something other than dial-up to download some of their stuff. It gets pretty big... Hope that helps.  ;)

And,

;DWELCOME TO THE FORUMS! ;D

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 04 Sep 2005, 09:09:31 »
OFPEC.  ::) ;D

Go to the Addons Depot and search on their tag which is - you've guessed it - BAS.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #3 on: 04 Sep 2005, 17:41:11 »
Yeah, ofpec hosts most (if not all) of BAS's addons, but searches usually never work for me, (not gonna report it, brought up too many times in the bugs thread  ::)) so I just gave him the new site. How many new guys do we get a day, anyway? That's about two new ones in one day I answered to. They came to the right place, though.  ;)

jcrios101

« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2005, 01:08:57 »
Thanks for the info!!   Another question if I may?  After loading the addons into my CPU, I attempted to restart OFP however I got an error msg and could load the game.  The error was reference my display adapter being out memory??  I am using a Radeon 9200 series @ 128mb!!  I had to remove some of the addons to clear the error.  Is there a recommended screen resolution setting for the game?  My CPU is set at 1280X1024.  

Thanks, Juan

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #5 on: 05 Sep 2005, 04:01:02 »
Are you using the -nomap switch in your shortcuts target field?

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

jcrios101

« Reply #6 on: 05 Sep 2005, 04:11:34 »
I guess you need to lead me by the hand...not sure what nomap switch...target field is??

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #7 on: 05 Sep 2005, 15:37:22 »
Go to Avon's FAQ. You'll get all the answers there. Plus it's all over troubleshooting at the official forums. Just do search at either one. Ah, I remember it now, my first trip to the FAQ for answers.  ;)

jcrios101

« Reply #8 on: 06 Sep 2005, 04:04:37 »
"Crave22"  Thanks for the info regarding "AVON" site.  WOW tons of info, I was on the site for 2 hours.

Thanks  :D

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #9 on: 06 Sep 2005, 21:39:29 »
You're welcome. Go to Avon whenever you need a question answered first, then forum searches, and if that doesn't turn up anything, just ask! ;) Good luck with those BAS addons, they're fun. :toocool: