Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I've got a problem and I hope you can help...  (Read 333 times)

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
I've got a problem and I hope you can help...
« on: 18 Jul 2005, 02:25:26 »
This is my first post in the forums, and I was hoping to make it under better circumstances but I can't. I don't know if you can help, but I wanted to ask here before going to the official forums about a problem I have with a BAS addon (I came here since there isn't much of a BAS left...  :-[ ).

About two weeks ago I downloaded BIS's Tonal island and OPFOR. After I installed it and started OFP up, I noticed a few changes (The most alarming of which was the information about FADE no longer displayed during start up). Other than that and OFP crashing a few times, nothing happened. I went on vacation for a week and when I got back, I started OFP up. At that moment I got an error message telling me that the resolution settings wouldn't display correctly. I decided to uninstall Tonal and sure enough, OFP works like it's brand new.

However, I would like to know if anyone has had this problem with their OFP (I have GOTY 1.96) because I have intentions of reinstalling it. I would also like to know if it was FADE that caused this problem.  ???

Crave22 ;)

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
Re:I've got a problem and I hope you can help...
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2005, 02:48:51 »
ofpec isn't really a tech support site.
if you have a question about editing, though, be sure to give us a whack at it ;)

I think I see a mod coming now to lock this thread up :o
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2005, 02:49:30 by Triggerhappy »

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
Re:I've got a problem and I hope you can help...
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jul 2005, 03:37:57 »
Sorry about that. Just wanted any input possible. I'll go check at the official forums.

*Edit*- Searched the official forums (couldn't get on for a few days  ???) and found I had to use the -nomap command. Thanks anyway.

Crave22
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2005, 20:49:50 by crave22 »