Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: An FDF MOD Mission  (Read 1430 times)

RogueArrow

An FDF MOD Mission
« on: 14 Jun 2005, 02:02:01 »
EDIT: See Reply Number 5 for basic mission idea! [/u]

Hi, I have recently joined the OFPEC forums, although I have been a fan of OFP/OFPR over the years. About a week ago I downloaded the FDF mod. It is awesome.

Now I am interested in making a mission using the FDF mod, but I would like to check with a public opinion, whether people would play it or not (but of course it has to be good in the first place).

It is just a question of whether the FDF mod is popular enough in the community that this mission would interest anyone.

EDIT: See Reply Number 5 for basic mission idea! [/u]
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2005, 02:17:20 by RogueArrow »

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re:An FDF MOD Mission
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2005, 07:59:59 »
I'd play it if you made one. Theres a slight lack of SP FDF missions, so I'm sure others would download aswell  ;)
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

madmaxjunior

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun 2005, 11:00:57 »
Dont mean to sound stupid but i have played flashpoint on and off through the years and have just started playing it again. And i just found OFPEC and im just wondering what the FDF mod is?

Serial Killer

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun 2005, 11:47:13 »
Dont mean to sound stupid but i have played flashpoint on and off through the years and have just started playing it again. And i just found OFPEC and im just wondering what the FDF mod is?
Finnish Defense forces mod ;)

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jun 2005, 16:28:18 »
That current page could be a bit misleading, as the pics are all the upcoming WW2 FDF  ;)

Heres a topic about the FDF:
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=23617
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

RogueArrow

« Reply #5 on: 14 Jun 2005, 18:34:19 »
Ok, heres the layout for the mission:

Island:  Nogova

Player Role:  Resistance (FDF Soldier)

Situation:  You are being brought into Nogova by plane to the desert airport along with a load of fresh soldiers. You will be briefed for a massive joint assault on Russian presence on Nogova. Currently, the Finnish own the desert airport and some of the nearby towns. NATO owns the south towns such as Petrovice. The Russians are in towns and forts of the northern mountains, and the northern most island airport. There will be a massive assault on the Russians, and the player will see many battles in a single mission. It will be NATO and the FDF against the Russians.

The player will brief, get ready, and hang out at the Finnish airport.
The assault will take place at a random time if you do the mission over again. There will also be random events, so it will not be the same mission everytime. There will not be a gear selection in the briefing screen, as you come to the airport unarmed but in uniform. You will be able to choose your loadout at an armoury at the airport before the assault.

Any more ideas or changes to the mission are more than welcome.
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2005, 02:15:18 by RogueArrow »