Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 07. Harder  (Read 2457 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
07. Harder
« on: 01 May 2005, 10:55:08 »
okay this is another mission from my campaighn im trying to get as many of them beta tested

You play as a western Law soldier who must take over a fuel base and a town with the rest of alpha and bravo squads. And with help from Zulu tank platoon.

Includes voice files. intro. so its more than 50 kb so get it
HERE - http://www.geocities.com/rob456820/missions/07.Harder.eden.zip

Also how do i make it so the link just says here and when you press on it it starts downloading this should only need 1 or 2 beta testern nothing seems to be wrong just like a second opinion or third

Anyway No addons made in OFP-R : V1.96

Enjoy

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re:07. Harder
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2005, 11:03:34 »
Downloading now  ;)
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2005, 13:42:18 »
no real trouble knocking out fuel depot

my fearless leader and sqaud remained stuck in depot and made no attempt to attack levie

some message about waiting for Zulu that never came, or gone blown away. Either way, we're stuck here coz I aint cleaning out Levie by myself,
Just say no to bugz

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2005, 15:11:19 »
oh yh i think thats because i forgot to use this allowfleeing 0

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2005, 19:22:03 »
>allow fleeing

sounds plausible 486, I ran around a bit, made a few sneak attacks towards Levie, my squad alternated from stargazing to shooting towards woods, west, very intermittently.

Actually, I thought perhpas our tanks had gone. There was an initial tanky tank thing going on that then stopped.

There *might* be another problem. We are basically told to wait until tanks arrive, but in the meantime, two patrols or squads do come up from levie thru road and attack, or at least ambush us.

Just say no to bugz

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2005, 19:34:14 »
youre not meant to wait for the tanks they help you to take the next town so you go ahead and a ttack the town and then the tanks come to the twon plus if you get that message then that waypoint should completed

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #6 on: 01 May 2005, 19:48:14 »
I'll test again on next update, but I was fairly sure the radio msg told me (us) to wait. I may have misread it.
Just say no to bugz