Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: HandGrenade ammo count / add  (Read 621 times)

bluehand

HandGrenade ammo count / add
« on: 02 Apr 2005, 00:08:01 »
I seem to be having problems counting the player's hand grenades, or removing 1 as part of a script.  Any ideas?

In the scripting ideas, there was one about dropping grenades into a tank - which I tried to write.

(_unit ammo "HandGrenade") was always 0, even when I'd got 6 of them.  I settled on (_unit ammo "Throw") as the nearest thing that worked.  Don't mind too much - dropping flares into a tank is probably pretty lethal as well  ::)

When it comes to making the "dropped" grenade disappear, I tried: _unit removeMagazine "HandGrenade"
That seems to kill your ability to use grenades at all, even though they still show up in gear  ???

Any ideas?

Offline sharkyjoe

• Members
  • Have you taken a BMP out at 500 meters??
Re:HandGrenade ammo count / add
« Reply #1 on: 03 Apr 2005, 04:34:53 »
This is my Feable attempt to help ya out. Maybe use One of the Scripts of Count Shots Fired but use it for grenades and then combine it with aP RemoveMagazine "M16" in a script. Then once the special need is done return Guy back to near normal as possible. I also noticed that Grenade is list as Ammo and Equipment. Equipment uhhmm???
 Just some Ideas hope this gets ya thinking.
Remember the 7 Ps??--- Proper Previous Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance