Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Accident, better cover it up  (Read 1873 times)

nmanjar

Accident, better cover it up
« on: 21 Dec 2004, 14:23:01 »
you're driving along with a Shotgun in your car. You come along speeding up to a construction zone where a small finder bender occured. A cop is standing and you swerve but accidently hit him.

in panic you grab the gun and shoot everyone that saw anything, the other cop starts shooting, \

just a fun little 5 minute thing

Dubieman

Re:Accident, better cover it up
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2004, 18:43:00 »
 Little accident huh?

Whoops, hit a cop so I figured that I might as well blow everyone who saw anything's head off. :P
It happens to the best of us. :D

How about something along those lines except maybe another car had pulled beside you and pushede you into the cop. Then the cops are after you while you try to find the person or persons that hit you in the first place...

bored_onion

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2004, 19:29:34 »
id imagine it would be more:

hey! you just hit that cop

he's dead

you stupid a$$hole

you know careless drivings a crime

30 years (or something) so i hear

youre in a lot of trouble sonny

hey where are you going get back here (goes to restrain)

get off me!

BANG!

argh my face

he just shot a guy!

BANG

I'LL KILL YOU ALL, ALL OF YOU!!!

maybe it would go something like that

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2004, 19:35:52 »
lol, that'd be a good cutscene...

I like my missions to have some backround, but then again the fragfesters are good too. :P

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
  • Who is da operation flashpoint freak now, freak?!
    • OFP NFS mod
« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2004, 21:58:52 »
hehe u made me laugh already of the idea that the person wants to cover it up and shoots everybody making loud noise with the shotgun and he simply whistles when a cop comes while that cop sees all the dead body and the shotgun shells that have been shot lol  ;D  ;D  ;D
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
    • OFP NFS mod
« Reply #5 on: 21 Dec 2004, 23:47:03 »
you could have some civillian cars and people walking with help from move and sentry waypoints with allowfleeing on 0 so they flee after a shot has been shot off in the shotty shot air shot... :P
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage

nmanjar

« Reply #6 on: 22 Dec 2004, 02:11:49 »
hmmm, yeah like after you shoot one guy everyone goes running, and you take em down as they go

Nullificator

« Reply #7 on: 22 Dec 2004, 07:20:49 »
Well i heard that there is like least 2 cameras on a patrol car. They are filming the whole scene and sending it real-time to the police station.

Not too sure bout that... but if it's true then that will make a lot of ppl to kill.
« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2004, 07:21:39 by Nullificator »

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #8 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:19:34 »
Yeah, with the cop car cameras - you might have a bit of the cutscene showing from the bonet or top of the copcar with that 'resource' in the menu 'foto' or something like that, then flash to the copstation and have them looking like 'Holy sh*t dude!' and then you might have em running to the cars, then having them arrive to late, but one civi survived, and he goes to say something then low and behold he dies before he says who did it  ::)

My two cents ;D

LK

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
    • OFP NFS mod
« Reply #9 on: 08 Jan 2005, 03:09:42 »
I think resoucrce "tv" is best for this.. then yea like loosekannon sayed flash to the police station seeing the police guys watching the TV (yes duuh off offcourse.. ofp doesnt have any working TVs) And (ive never worked out how to let AI get out of buildings without walking trough walls) if it doesnt work to get them running out of the building, switch to police outside sprinting to their cars and racing to the crime scene.

You could have a custom sound like a police sirene and when the sound ends the cutscene ends or you switch back to the crime scene.
ofp nfs's homepage

OrangeLeader

« Reply #10 on: 09 Jan 2005, 06:43:25 »
You could have the guy get away search for the guy. Talk to people or interregate people. Make the player have to put clues together, but also to hide and conceal themselve. Make a sript that everytime a civi see you there is a probability they will call the police.

I had an idea. Make this guy get caught up in something bigger...

They guy runs into the cop car. The cop gets out and yells at him. The player tries to explain that it was an accident. Suddenly a shot rings out from no where. You go for the gun in your car, not knowning what is happening. You look around and there is no shooter, but the cop is on the ground dead or dying. You try to help the cop. You look around and see civs. You yells out he killed a cop. They run. You try to tell they that you did not do it. Soon you hear sirens. Do a monologue to yourself about your options. Then you hear a car screech away. You decide to follow him it is your only chance to find the real killer.  Then the story and clues grow from there. I have other ideas if you want to hear them. Good cutscenes are the most important part of this idea.

This could be a great short CP.