Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ladder goes up, ladder goes down  (Read 447 times)

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
ladder goes up, ladder goes down
« on: 08 Jan 2005, 21:48:29 »
or at least it used to. is this a common bug in flashpoint, or is there something screwy with my mission, as ladders no longer seem to work.

does a character need to go up a ladder before "climb down ladder" is active in the actions list? i only ask because this problem first came to light when i landed on top of the town house in lipany (where there's a skylight hatch) and couldn't get down the ladder. after which i couldn't use any ladders anywhere.

what's going on? ???

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
  • Who is da operation flashpoint freak now, freak?!
    • OFP NFS mod
Re:ladder goes up, ladder goes down
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2005, 22:40:44 »
Hm.. no you do not need to go up the ladder before you go down. I havent hear of this problem before   :o. I think you'll need to reinstall the game becuase your config file is damaged. Tsk tsk.. But dont give up too quick! When nobody could help you and you couldnt find anything wrong in the config you should try to put all your created missions and addons in some kind of back-up directory and put it back after the installation. I tried to copy the config but then I had to reinstall it twice. No, im sorry I dont know any other cure for this bug.
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:ladder goes up, ladder goes down
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jan 2005, 22:43:33 »
Vehicles is your most common action-menu mess-uppers. At least as far as I've experienced. What you need to do is to check if the problem remains if you start on the roof top and try to climb down, without getting there with the help of a chopper.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat: