Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: what was thAT!  (Read 1471 times)

nmanjar

what was thAT!
« on: 22 Dec 2004, 02:15:54 »
TERROR in the streets of Lipany. a crazed gunman as aquired a rifle and his sniping at civillians in the streets from the roof of Town Hall! AHHHH!

you as a police officer must try to coax him out or go in and get him, or take him out from outside.

SilentHunter_764

Re:what was thAT!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:11:28 »
Hi.

Very nice idea, very nice!  ;D  Although, with the OFP aiming you could drop him with a Revolver from 200ft lol. if you made him illusive and moving from house to house, or maybe he gets a tank or something?  :o

Could be a great mission, if its OK with you I'd like to lend a hand ;D

LK

Kaolin

« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2004, 10:19:17 »
Well I like it ;D

Im useless at helping, but ciuld you post the mission to me, id be honoured to test it  ;D

Kaolin

BronzeEagle

« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2004, 19:22:50 »
what was the gunman's motive?   The American civil war taught me, as a young black man that theres two sides to every story when I found out that blacks fought for the southern confederates.  This "crazed guy" has to have a story of his own, instead of just meat to be shot at for the story to really catch on.  Trust me.  
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2004, 19:24:34 by BronzeEagle »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2004, 01:08:27 »
He can be a loony that played too many computer games. Nogovian Media would love that. :P

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Dubieman

« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2004, 02:17:08 »
Today in the news:
In Lipany, around 10:00am a crazed man with an assualt rifle was seen running around the streets shooting innocent civilians. Ten people were killed and the local police were baffled as the man's body armor repelled their futile 9mm rounds. He was yelling something about BIS's horrible screw up in the OFP urban enviroments department and something about clipping errors making his life a living hell. We will be right back with more on the current situation.
-Nogovian TV

Its enough to send a man over the edge... :D ;D :P

Maybe the guy is in a dead end deal or something, the mob is trying to kill him, he'll go to jail if he doesn't get away, or he is mental and OFP did cause his rampage... :P

Something along those lines. :)

« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2004, 02:17:46 by GuiltyRoachKillar »

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
« Reply #6 on: 25 Dec 2004, 02:36:38 »
ofp and DOOM II (or III whatever it is)
thats been blamed a lot

Dubieman

« Reply #7 on: 25 Dec 2004, 02:42:58 »
Manhunt...Grand Theft Auto...San Andreas....ppl always find some target for the 5 kids in 5 gazillion that think its cool to copy something from a game and use it in real life.

Yay off topic now, sorta.

@nmanjar: you come up with some fun senarios, leaving us to do all the heavy lifting and making up backround stories, what gives? :D

j/k
good senarios though ;D :gunman:

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #8 on: 25 Dec 2004, 02:45:17 »
Local TV Interviewed the crazed man's closest friend.

Yeah. We were friends when we were small. Too much of a shame we didn't have any kiddo models. Bloody hard playing football with those animations as well. Then we grew up, but our mothers didn't allow us to go to school. We couldn't afford to buy a school addon that we could place nearby. I think you should talk to Man 7 over there, I have to practise my setMimic

Man 2? Yea, I know him, kinda. I dun know 'bout his clipping problems, but I want him and his crappy lil' pre-res textures dead. That guy killed 4 of my squad members yesterday on May 10th! And he fucked up my face texture too when we changed mission! Look, in yesterday's mission I had this face, but noooonono, I didn't deserve my own entry in the campaign description.ext. Bloody hell I say!

We sent out one of our reporters to contact the guerilla Man 2 was romoured to be active in.

Yea, we fight for his cause. And some other stuff too. Like, what's this shit about no female modells in the resistance? WTF is that crap? Geez man. Other than that, I sound like a man over the radio and when I screamed when I get shot, so no further comments.

Shocking we say. Well, enough about that! Christmas trees have been lightened up all over the Malden Islands today, and a countless number of posts and new threads have been started throughout the OFP community because of this. Also, GRK was seen spraying on top of the Petrovice skyscrapers. He said something about an easter egg, but then he jumped and was killed, to everybody's joy.

Seriously? I'd also say the clipping problems and OFP Urban AI would seriously f00k up this mission.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat: