Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Panama  (Read 1549 times)

nmanjar

Panama
« on: 20 Dec 2004, 14:04:16 »
this is a campaing idea, I can't remember if it has ever been proposed, but how about a Panama campaign.

or ya know a Mexican American war campaign might be fun too.

Rokket

Re:Panama
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2004, 12:52:49 »
Tell me more about Panama..what do you have in mind?

nmanjar

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2004, 14:15:29 »
well we already have BAS's nice rangers, so I was thinking of a Ranger Panama campaign, or there abouts

Matt Walter

« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2004, 21:37:32 »
All i can remember about the Panama War is Panama decleared war on the U.S. back in 89... and we kicked there.. well  :booty:. Also the dictater would not leave the embasy so the U.S.  played AC/DC and such to get him to surender...it worked. That is how to get the job done!  ;).

nmanjar

« Reply #4 on: 22 Dec 2004, 02:13:46 »
ive got !

it can be based around that operation to free US citizens taken prisoner and then whom were rescued by Delta Force.

A couple of delta force guys hit their heads on the littlebird rotors too, i foroget exactly how that happend but their helmets saved their lives.

Nullificator

« Reply #5 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:02:17 »
Well i think it would be better to make an island based on Panama before making missions bout this conflict.

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #6 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:13:43 »
Sounds like a good idea. What delta units were you planning on using Rangers or Deltas?

I rekon it could be great with a Panama map - or a small version wahtever.

Good idea  ;D

Nullificator

« Reply #7 on: 22 Dec 2004, 11:34:11 »

LooseKannon

Sounds like a good idea. What delta units were you planning on using Rangers or Deltas?

Sounds like a nonesense to me, u mean Wich Bas units...???

But there is also Hyk soldiers that could be good for this region.

Rokket

« Reply #8 on: 22 Dec 2004, 12:56:34 »
HYK units would be excllent for regular units.

you mean the 1989 invasion of Panam to capture dictator Manuel Noriega. If you broke it down into smal bits, that could be good. A lot of spec op/ranger activity i that op.