Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I think this would be a good idea for the forums....  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
this is a quote from a thread in the editing section by penguinman:
but that adds yet another problem to this whole ofp thing. because we need somthing like a tutor section in the forums, where great people like triggerhappy and macguba(not that there arent others but  I cant mention all of them) can help explain stuff(like the pathenon theorm) to people who dont get somthing(like me).

it wouldnt be for specific problems like the scripting boards, but more for just improving your knowlege in a general area of scripting(like the pathenon theorm).

*pathenon is actually pythagorian (he can't say it right ever lol),

but i think that would be a good idea, because it really doesn't fit under any of the current boards, and many people dont know what many of the important maths and other things are that can be used in ofp, including the very simple pythagorian theorem. so what do you think?

Homefry31464

Re:I think this would be a good idea for the forums....
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2004, 05:33:07 »
It does fit.... depending on what the user is trying to accomplish... it can usually fit in the Editing General board, or somewhere similar.

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2004, 13:40:22 »
There are some maths tutes in the Ed Depot.   If you have a maths question post it on the Editing General board.    You can ask ANYTHING in the forums, providing it relates to OFP editing (missions, scripts, addons, islands, whatever) in some way.   ;)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
« Reply #3 on: 12 Dec 2004, 20:04:29 »
alright, i just liked that idea, thanks anyway  :)