Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: DSA addons police bike  (Read 1117 times)

BronzeEagle

DSA addons police bike
« on: 24 Dec 2004, 00:39:29 »
I'm Bowery from DSA addons.  Drill Sergeant left the business in my name since her unexpected leave from this earth.  Do any of ya'll think it'd be a good idea to have a police suzuki gsxr thats white and holds two people on it?  

Dubieman

Re:DSA addons police bike
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2004, 04:20:14 »
Police on Gixxers? :o

Soz, but gulp, snort.... :D ;D :P

Don't think so, big ol fat Harleys is more probable... :(
Really, what cop will catch you on a Harley? Of course they call backup and those big V8 Crown Victoria cruisers will be ridin your cars arse very quick. :P

However it would make for some wicked chases, two suzukis...if only the OFP AI were a bit more reckless. :P

It could have a lady cop on it.... :tomato:

EDIT: That would be a fun idea to play with, howabout the meter maid three wheeler? Like a VERY small pickup truck with one wheel in front for givin parking tickets. That would be fun, and mount  a .50 cal on it and I'll shut up now. ;D

What do you mean Drill Sergeant is not on this earth anymore? :hmm:
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2004, 04:24:21 by GuiltyRoachKillar »

Coldfire

« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2004, 06:55:45 »
First things first, a sad farewell to Drill Sergent... :'( We'll miss you.

Secondly: Ya, I like the Idea of this addon... I don't suppose it's also possible to include a Gang bike with some sort of forward-firing mounted wepon (like a mounted SMG)? Sounds a little unlikly but imaging the car chases you could make with that   ;D

BronzeEagle

« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2004, 12:20:58 »
Like in Delta Force starring Chuck Norris he had rockets on his bike and forward firing machine guns, I can't believe not a single addon maker made that bike for ofp, even if it is fictional but can we really doubt that exists?  It's the Delta Force though....  
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2004, 12:22:03 by BronzeEagle »

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2004, 17:00:21 »
You are a law abiding citizen of Nogova and while crusin down the street in your skoda, a man on a suzuki gsxr1000 pulls up and levels an Ingram at you, you see the flash.... :o ;D

But some bad arse police or "undercover" cops on sport bikes would look cool. 8)

BronzeEagle

« Reply #5 on: 24 Dec 2004, 19:30:49 »
That's what I'm saying, I just need a texture artist and it can be done and I'll release DSA_Bikes 2.0.  I simply need a texture change put on an existing texture and I'll do the config work.  If you know any let me know.  Maybe I'll contact operation farmland.  
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2004, 19:32:15 by BronzeEagle »