Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: My first weapon... OICW  (Read 5458 times)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:My first weapon... OICW
« Reply #15 on: 19 Oct 2003, 16:28:39 »
Like I said in here, just posting screenshots doesn't really qualify as beta testing an addon, so I suggest uploading the addon somewhere and linking to it (with respect to the 50Kb attachement limit) or letting people contact you and recieve it via e-mail.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Mark McGrath

« Reply #16 on: 27 Oct 2003, 04:26:44 »
I love the OICW.  I think were gonna see two problems with this.  One thing is that you cant get the range finding ability.  Also the Gernades can be armor piercing or anti human and they are designed to burst right over the enemys head.  I assume that is some difficult programing.  However your version of the OICW looks damn good.  I actaully got to see that at Youth leader ship forum a few years ago (salivates).

wiggle987

« Reply #17 on: 26 Feb 2004, 22:00:46 »
Hi,
   this is my FIRST weapon I've made for Opflash and I'm pretty proud. Unfortunatly the attachment thing says the max size is only 50KB (how are people suppose to test addons like this?) but that's the picture, anyway. Except I need help. Does anyone know a tutorial on making weapon sights and how to make the thing zoom in and out? I tried fiddling with the zoom settings and it's so confusing!!! One problem is that I can never find out which is THE REAL minimum zoom setting to the max zoom setting, and when I zoomed in, I noticed that the bullet path went up or down!!!

And is there another tutorial on how to make a grenade launcher for this weapon? Thanks!

ah the OICW i assume youve played on tactical ops: AOT, that game kicks, counterstrike X10, i hpe you stick with this past the beta testing, i really wanna rip off some faces with that beast ;D
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2004, 22:03:12 by wiggle987 »

Nulear_Man

« Reply #18 on: 21 Jul 2004, 08:18:21 »
To Set zoom
Use this in the config.ccp

MinZoomOptics=0.35; //min zoom (dont worry too much about)
MaxZoomOptics=0.35; //Max zoom (This is what you want)
MinzoomDistance=100 //has somthing to do with calibrating the sights
MaxzoomDistance=100 //has somthing to do with calibrating the sights

if you times the minZoomOptics by 12 then put it as MaxZoomOptics=?; you get a x12 Zoom (In this example it would be 4.2)
if you want a Real good zoom id use MaxZoomOptics=12.0;

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #19 on: 21 Jul 2004, 14:54:28 »
Just to add..
If you don't want the optics to be zoomable.. I.e you cant use the - and + keys to change the zoom..
You set MaxZoomOptics to the same as MinZoomOptics
:)
- Ben

Nulear_Man

« Reply #20 on: 21 Jul 2004, 22:20:44 »
Yeah i forgot to mention that

Offline Infierie Blou

• Members
  • Keep your friends close but your enemies closer
« Reply #21 on: 05 Feb 2005, 13:27:24 »
Hey i've all ways wanted to have the OICW for ofp but I can't make it my self
so could you e-mail it to me it's
inblow@cwazy.co.uk

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
  • Who is da operation flashpoint freak now, freak?!
    • OFP NFS mod
« Reply #22 on: 17 Feb 2005, 07:23:47 »
hey here is some basic information about the OICW:

OICW
stands for Objective Individual Combat Weapon 0_o!

It has a 20mm grenade launcher fully attached with a laser-sighting that can be adjusted, and automatically used since its electronic system calculates the distance your aiming at by its scope. It has 7.62 x 30 (this may be incorrect) bullets. It's scope can zoom up to 20x (or 40x :S!). It still is the best and most  advanced weapon in the US army.

Theres more! Shit I forgot the rest!
Hope that helped ;)!
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage