Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: No entry '...CfgWorlds.fdf_eastborder'  (Read 1579 times)

chrishn2003

No entry '...CfgWorlds.fdf_eastborder'
« on: 20 Jan 2006, 10:32:14 »
I get the following error message when trying to run the "Finlandsky Vokzal" campaign:

No entry 'config.cpp/CfgWorlds.fdf_eastborder'

I have done everything the Campaign requires. Please help.

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
Re:No entry '...CfgWorlds.fdf_eastborder'
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2006, 13:33:16 »
The error message says that OFP cannot find the island named East Border, a part of the FDF mod. I assume you have FDF installed  ;)

Finlandsky Vokzal was made using FDF version 1.2, since then the mod has been updated with version 1.3 and 1.4. I am not aware of any changes in the config, that would explain your problem (to my knowledge there is no backwards incompatibility between the different versions). I have tested and knows for sure that Finlandsky Vokzal works with FDF 1.3. I will try to install FDF 1.4 and run the missions through during the weekend to see if I can recreate your problem.

EDIT: It works with FDF 1.4. Hence: no backwards compatibility problems. Make sure you have a working version of FDF-mod installed on your computer.
« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2006, 20:56:23 by nominesine »
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

chrishn2003

...missing addon: 'kolo'
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2006, 19:55:08 »
I tried re-installing the 1.4 mod, but it still didn't work. So i downloaded the 1.3 version and now the campaign works. However a new problem has arisen. When I try to load the third mission in the campaign, "wake up", i get the following message:

Mission cannot load, missing addon: 'kolo'

I have OFP GOTY 1.96 installed and I can see the "KOLO.pbo" file in my res\addon folder. I tried moving KOLO.pbo to the \addon and finmod\addon folders, but it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2006, 19:55:48 by chrishn2003 »

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:No entry '...CfgWorlds.fdf_eastborder'
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2006, 20:42:52 »
if i was you i would ask on the official FDF 1.4 thread that way you will get a reply much quicker as the BI forums has a lot more people visiting it more regulary so they will be able to help easier

Also ive got a feeling this could be off topic as you are asking for troubleshooting support but i may be wrong