Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Power SubStation  (Read 1100 times)

Dirtman

Power SubStation
« on: 27 Sep 2002, 02:28:22 »
What about someone making a power substation, so we can place it in a town.  The mission would be a night op, where a unit has to destory the substation and a trigger could kill all the lights in the town. :)

DrMeatballs

Re:Power SubStation
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2002, 14:34:07 »
Well seeing as how substations are often in nice little biuldings(well they are around here) some of the houses/the repair garage might do the job in the mean time but a little outdoors one(which hums away quietly) would be nice.
I would imagine that using a trigger it is possible to turn off all the lights when you destroy a certain biulding, i'm not shure about the lights already on the maps but ones you have placed yourself can certaining be controled in that manner.

Robbo

« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2002, 10:39:40 »
The ones on maps you can activate using the show ids, i asked a question for a trigger to shut on/off all the lights that i have put into a script, so yes you could disable every light, and it shouldn't be hard to model 9but hey i'm not a modeller. addon maker) so i wouldn't know ;D
robbo

Mr_Shady

« Reply #3 on: 29 Sep 2002, 01:32:46 »
This is a cool idea!

it annoys me when you're a special forces soldier but you're chargin around the streets with black gear and HK... only to be lit up by every streetlight on the way.

It'd be really cool to see the lights in a town go out after you LGB the substation and zoom off in your A-10  :D